His past

Hey there 🤓
Enjoy... I guess. 😳

I was planning on a flashback chapter when I started this one but... uh... I don't know what happened; When continued writing the other day, Dallas Buyers Club was on TV and maybe I picked up on the depressive atmosphere, but it turned out to be an emotional mess, so sorry, I wasn't planing on it but oh well, let's see what the future holds.

Let me know about your thoughts, I am really scared to put up this chapter, I almost re-wrote it, but then, once again, oh well. 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

After drying my hair, I walked out of the bathroom in the fluffy hotel robe, locating Jared in the dining area, still only with the towel around his waist, sitting and eating the ordered breakfast like he hasn't been fed for a week.

"Baby, slow down, your tummy's gonna hurt," I asked as I sat next to him.

"The driver will be here in ten minutes," he mumbled with full mouth, almond milk trapped in his beard.

"It's okay," I chuckled. "We can take it with," I offered, caressing his back.

"I won't have time anymore once there," spoke once again with full mouth, leaning in to kiss me but I pulled away. "What?" he asked as some piece fell out of his mouth.

"Yuck..." I wrinkled my nose by what he just shrugged.

"I never eat breakfast; I rather sleep in than order, so let me enjoy!"

"Yes, and then enjoy your stomach hurting," I shook my head as I watched him with disgust as he pushed some tomato into his mouth and drink almond milk on it.

"No more morning love time, unless we wake up an hour earlier," I stated resting my chin in my hand as I kept caressing his back lazily.

He didn't even react as he stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I gotta get dressed," he hurried into the bedroom.

Sighing, I gathered the plates onto the trolley then walked after him, quickly getting into my yoga pants and fluffy, dark green sweater.

"Are you coming with?" he asked surprised looking at me uncertain then pulled his shirt through his head.

"Of course. Is that... okay?"

"Yeah! Definitely; I'd like that," he smiled grabbing my hands to pull me in for a quick kiss when an alert was heard on his phone. "Shit; driver is here," he threw a leather jacket on as he hurried out to the hall and I followed him quick after collecting his phone and wallet from the nightstand, throwing them into my purse.

Hurrying out of the door and calling the elevator he turned back.

"Fuck, my pho..."

"I got everything, just go," I reassured, patting my bag as I ushered him into the elevator.

"You're the best," he breathed putting his sunglasses on.

I smiled grabbing his hand to pull him for a kiss.

Early morning-start had a good side; finishing early. We were back to the hotel by one o'clock in the afternoon where Jared was quickly changing into sweatpants and a Gucci sweater, while I went through my phone, sitting on the couch.

"So, tomorrow is my last day of shooting and then I will have some other stuffs to attend to, like an Art Gallery opening," he started as he walked back out and I looked up to him interested.

"Sounds good. When?"

"Well, this one is the day after tomorrow. I was hoping you would join me," smiling he sat next to me, resting his arm on the back of the couch.