Hurt

Getting out of the jeep in the parking lot I put my sunglasses onto the top of my head to look around. The deserted area had loads of cars, some information stands, and restrooms in front of the official West entrance station which you could enter on many different pathways.

"Hey, I'll have a run to the loo, just in case," I mentioned to Jared who was already at the trunk grabbing out his stuffs.

"Sure," he laughed, throwing his backpack onto his shoulder.

I know he was laughing on my word choice for the public restroom but he knows saying "toilet" is just so disturbing to me.

"The others are at the info, see you there?" he asked shutting the trunk closed, pulling his sunglasses onto his nose.

"Yeah," nodding I hurried away, not wanting everyone to wait on me for too long.

"Here she is!" Jared looked at me as I arrived to join the group.

Alex and Elizabeth I have known for long and they were very fun and easy to chill with. They were professionals and crazy brave when it came to climbing and breaking records.

They both had proper hiking outfit, layered clothing and huge backpacks. Elizabeth had her black, short hair in low pony tail.

Gianna was Elizabeth's friend who occasionally joined their get together and was a climber herself as well. She was also the instructor of Jared's at the indoor climbing complex. She was a very muscular, but beautiful forty -something with great skin, amazingly long brown hair and sparkly brown eyes.

She also was vegan and was helping a lot to Jared to have a balanced diet when he started.

Couple years ago I was rooting for them. They just seemed like a perfect match when it came to lifestyle and she was an amazing and inspiring woman. Although their relationship was more like a trainer and trainee and never really got together other than climbing.

Two other guys who looked like in their thirties must have been the ones Jared also mentioned.

Both of them had growing beards and shoulder length hair, one was just as tall as me while the other was even taller than Jared. Needless to say both had a very muscular body as they all were already in tight tank tops.

"Avery, this is Ash and Benjamin. Alex's trainees."

"Hey, nice to meet you," I smiled shaking both of their hands, then turned to Jared. "Want me to bring something?" I asked, although he only had one backpack but it was huge.

"No, you just keep up," he smiled. "Guys, this is her first hike, so let's not rush, yeah?" Jared asked and I lowered my eyes uncomfortable.

"I think she will do just fine if she is doing all these positions?" Benjamin laughed and I looked to him with a frown and everyone chuckled while Jared grinned at me with that mischievous spark in his eyes.

"What?" I asked embarrassed not sure I want to understand the reference, hoping Jared doesn't just talk about things he shouldn't to other people.

"Just like your sweater choice," Benjamin winked and I frowned peeking down onto my pink America jumper.

It should be the one with the seven American artists name's on it, one merch which never was released in this combination.

As Alex already started to walk we slowly followed as well while Jared laughed pulling me close by my waist.

"I might have switched it out last night for shits and giggles... cowgirl," he grinned and I looked at him stunned.

"Jared, how could you!" I whined as I felt my cheeks getting hot.