Ch4- The Break In

No Music for this one :)

Biana and Linh glanced at one another before entering through Sophie's door. The room was its usual organized mess with a big lump under the covers. Linh guarded the door as Biana walked over to Sophie.

"Sophie? "Biana asked sweetly.

"Mmm?" Sophie groaned in response.

"Guess what day it is," Biana asked trying to pull up the covers.

"Ughhh... your birthday?"Sophie guessed.

"No." Biana said trying to hold back her smile.

"Groundhog Day?" Sophie guessed pulling the sheets back over her head.

"Groundhog Day? What on earth is that?" Linh asked from across the room.

"Nothing... a human thing," Sophie responded from under her sheets. She was shuffling around like she wanted to find a right spot.

"Do you want me to tell you?" Biana asked Sophie looking over at Linh.

Sophie's head nodded from under the pillows.

"Elag Day..." Biana announced quietly into her ear. Sophie stopped dead in her squirming and popped her little blond head out.

"I thought I had another week," Sophie said devastated.

"Nope!" Linh announced cheerfully.

"Do I have to?" Sophie asked. Linh and Biana dramatically gasped at Sophie's question.

"How could you not love Elag Day? It's all about shopping and finding new things!" Linh jumped up excitedly.

"You can find rare new ideas, objects, dresses, and so much more!"Biana continued from Linh's statement.

"I know, but shopping wears me out so fast." Sophie complained dragging herself out of bed.

"Okay we know that but Sophie you have been running into artists and writing block, correct?" Linh asked walking away from the door.

Sophie nodded.

"People from all over the world have come to sell their rare and amazing pieces. It can bring you so much inspiration! It also helps you get new things and refresh your life!" Biana explained. Sophie stared at her wardrobe in thought. She could use an update of clothing; most of her clothing is still the clothing she had since she was 12. She is 16 now! Along with getting some new things for her room. Plus some inspiration could be great. 

Sophie sighed and got up from her bed and over to her wardrobe. Biana recommended she wore a loose cream blouse with light brown pants with ankle boots with a slight heel to them. Sophie did as she was told and went into the bathroom to quickly change. Right as she was done, she heard whispering from the other side of the door. Sophie pressed her ear against the door.

"Do you think she remembers that it is this weekend?" Biana asked quietly.

"I don't think so. I mean, we are going to go shopping for all the things we said. But we also are making a slight... detour."Linh replied in a hushed tone.

"But the Gala is so soon, and I was hoping we all could practice some dancing aswe-" Biana was cut off by Sophie dramatically barging through the door.

"I knew it! I knew you wanted to take me dress shopping!" Sophie exclaimed, pointing her finger at the two girls. They looked startled for a minute, and then broad creepy smiles grew on their faces.

"We should have known you would have figured out our little secret," Linh said sweetly. Sophie suddenly realized confronting them might not have been the best idea.

"You don't have a choice, Miss Ruewen. You are going shopping with us." Biana added sweetly.

Sophie glanced at the door thinking about rushing out, but the girls seemed to have the same thought. Linh returned to her post of dramatically guarding the exit.

Sophie realized there was no real way out besides throwing herself out the window.

"Okay... I'll go with you. But promise me one thing." Sophie said sighing. Biana and Linh nodded their heads excitedly.

"You have to promise we can take breaks, so I don't get too worn out or anything. I don't mind being your model as long as it doesn't drag on and I'm not too uncomfortable." Sophie explained.

"Sophie we would never do that to you on purpose. We value your friendship, and we don't mean to make you that uncomfortable when we go shopping." Biana said ashamed.

"It's fine, but you do have a small tendency to go a bit overboard." Sophie chuckled. The girls promised to make sure she was comfortable. Sophie smiled and grabbed her bag. She knew her friends would always be there for her. She would tell them about the tattoo soon, just not yet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+++Elag day is supposed to be short for Elegance day because of the new elegant items that come for sale and the Gala that follows it the weekend after btw! What did you guys think? I think I'm going to make this a three-part one-shot. This is the first part. The second will be of them shopping, and then maybe the third one will be the Gala? Maybe? IDK ;)+++

Okay, so this is actually from my KOTLC Oneshot series. I encourage you to go check it out. I decided to just use the text from that series since they are practically going to be doing the exact same thing and I didn't want to re-write the same thing.

Sorry(not sorry)I'm lazy,

_Sibylline_