Oneshot 1~

So if you read the Act 2 chapter (which I know some of you didn't) you would know that I am making a couple of chapters explaining some of the things that happened during the three-year time jump! This is one of those chapters, and Sophie turned 17 in this Oneshot and she is renovating her childhood home.

"Ugh, my back hurts beyond belief!" Sophie moaned, stretching her back out.

"We just finished! Now it is all the little things!" Lilac said warmly, smiling. Lilac and Sophie have spent the last three months rebuilding the Morretti villa. They have finally finished making sure everything was structurally sound, repainting the building, and more. Now it was just moving in the furniture and making it feel like home again. 

Sophie found all her family's old paintings, pictures, and decorations. She was happy to put them all pack up. She found almost all of the old furniture in the basement, covered in sheets. Sophie had Alexios come over and help her put everything back. Sophie walked into her old room from when she was a little girl, the room was no longer musty and old. Sophie's old bed, curtains, toys, and books all remained in the room, untouched.

"Was this your room?" Lilac asked, popping her head in the room with an open mouth. Sophie chuckled and picked her up.

"Yeah, it was. Dad did everything for me, making sure I had plenty of books to read and toys to play with. But my favorite place to play was always outside." Sophie said, pointing to the small balcony.

"We haven't discussed who gets which bedroom..." Lilac suggestively said, looking around. Sophie chuckled and pressed her nose, putting her back down.

"Lilac, would you like my old room?" Sophie said, smiling.

"Would I!" Lilac said, hugging Sophie. Sophie nearly fell over on how fast Lilac power hugged her.

"We can go get some more decorations and things for it tomorrow in the market," Sophie said, ruffling Lilac's hair. Lilac squealed and explored Sophie's old room. Sophie walked down the hall on the creaky wooden floors. Sophie always loved the sounds of the floors and the way the sun came in through the windows. Sophie absentmindedly knocked on her father's bedroom door before realizing he wasn't there to answer the door anymore. It was Sophie's room now. Sophie turned the large silver knob and stepped through the mahogany door, walking into her father's old room. 

Just like Sophie's room, it was untouched. The bed was still messy from when he last slept in it, the pictures were unmoved, and the closet was still open. Sophie always hated when her father would leave the closet door open, and she used to always scold him for it saying 'moths are going to fly in eat all your clothing!' to which her father would just chuckle and agree to not do it again, even though he never stopped. Sophie glanced at all of her father's clothes and armor laid out and hung up in the closet, running her fingers over the soft cotton and fabric. Sophie went over to her father's balcony and stared out onto the rich Grecian landscape, which now had it's color back thanks to the Neverseen leaving. It was spring in Inalia, and the night before dropped a heavy load of rain. The grass was still dewy, but the breeze was warm on Sophie's sun-kissed skin. The sun was starting to dip behind the horizon, and Sophie stayed out there for what felt like hours, her hands on the bronze railings and glancing at the sun. Sophie had to jump at least five feet when Lilac tugged on her shirt, pulling her out of her daze.