2~Not Going as Planned~

"Get down!" Alexios yelled, sheltering his sister from an oncoming blast.

"How the hell did they get his many enforcements in such little time? Belac was found yesterday!" Alvar snapped, sheltering Mansi and shooting his crossbow and at an incoming attacker.

"I have no idea, but we are still finishing the contract!" Sophie yelled over the chaos. Sophie spotted their target, some official tax collecter, running from the scene, his tail in between his legs and his stolen coins falling out of his pockets.

 Sophie spotted their target, some official tax collecter, running from the scene, his tail in between his legs and his stolen coins falling out of his pockets

"Cover me!" Sophie yelled to Ruy. Sophie sent a transmission to Alexios, who nodded and prepared to run.

"Why the hell do I need to cover you-" Ruy shut up after Sophie and Alexios ran into the onslaught, their speed and dexterity allowing them to weave and dodge through the crowd of attackers.

"Damn it, Soph!" Ruy yelled as he shot down multiple attackers that were going to block her path. Sophie glanced at Alexios, who was already shifting into his Pancras form. Sophie looked in her core and started to transform into her Pancras form quickly. Sophie needed to go all out to catch up with their target. Sophie's honey-blond hair turned crystal white, her canines enlarging into fangs, her nails growing into claws, and her copper-brown eyes turning gold. Sophie felt her senses tingle and roar, overwhelmed with all the new smells. Sophie's endurance increased, and her speed doubled. Alexios also had a similar look like Sophie when he transformed, with fangs and claws, but his navy blue eyes had a silver sheen instead, and his hair only grew a tad lighter. The two blood siblings soared through the streets and roofs, their legs as fast as the wind. Alexios picked up the scent of the tax collector and pointed him out to Sophie, who realized he was on her side of the street. Sophie nodded and pushed her legs faster than ever and jumped from the roof, never taking her eyes off her target. And as quick as death, Sophie landed on the target and plunged her blade into his back. The people on the street saw and started running in terror, getting the attention of the constables*.

"Wonderful." Sophie groaned. Alexios dropped from the roof and plunged his claws into a man's chest, then pulled his sword out of its sheath and met blades with another constable. Sophie drew her sword out and swung at an incoming officer. Sophie's sword was polished silver that was designed for only her hand, it was made by Maria for Sophie's 17th birthday.

 Sophie's sword was polished silver that was designed for only her hand, it was made by Maria for Sophie's 17th birthday