34~Underground Kingdoms~

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! HELL YEAH! Credit to all artists and photographers! If you know the artist of any of these let me know so I can write down their names!

Ruy POV

Ruy's body slowly started to shake awake, everything groaning and popping as he woke. He was laid out on a cot in a cell; his blood dried on his face and his upper body stripped, not helping with the cold chill running through the cells. Ruy pushed himself up and limped over to a pot of water in the corner of the room, the only way he could clean himself. The only sounds in the cell were the sounds of Ruy's pained panting and the water sloshing as he ran it over his face, washing off the dried blood. Ruy ran his hand over his face finishing up his washing, trying to figure out where he was.

Ruy's immediate thought was that he was back at a Neverseen base, back in the hands of his mother. But it didn't look like a Neverseen base; there weren't any regular patrols in the cells like when he was there. Ruy slumped back down on his cot and tried to gather his thoughts. He was fighting Vespera and the Black Armored man with Sophie, Mansi, and Alexios. The man threw out his hands, and Ruy's body started to freak out again, just like the night of his and Sophie's first date. Sophie was by his side, but he pushed her out of the way because he sensed the man coming for them. The man grabbed Ruy's face with his hand, somehow absorbed Sophie's attack, and then teleported away.

That was all Ruy remembered.

Ruy's door screeched open, and he slowly turned to look at the figure walking in.

Ruy turned pale.

A generally small girl, maybe around 5'4, with straight red hair and a cold expression was at the door. She wore a black military uniform, and her red hair tied back. Detailing her face, black straight lines went down her cheekbones, tattooed into her skin. Her eyes were bright green, not any green that he had ever see before. So bright, they seemed to glow in the dark. On her back were thick leathery wings, almost like demonic bat wings. Though she didn't tell Ruy what she was, he knew.

She was Dunmer.

"I need you to come with me," She said, her voice slightly cracking.

"I'd rather not," Ruy said cooly, stretching out on his cot. The woman was silent for a moment before the sound of metal pulled out of its sheath echoed in the cell, and Ruy opened his eyes. The redhead was holding her dagger to Ruy's throat, the silver gleaming. Ruy looked at her with an eyebrow cocked before sighing and pushing away the blade with his finger.

"Fine," Ruy sighed, getting up and shuffling towards the small woman. She placed clasps around Ruy's hands and walked behind him, Ruy lightly towering over her since he was at six feet, but he didn't make any moves to hurt her. Ruy was weak, and still slightly limping, and though Ruy didn't notice it, the woman was observing Ruy as if looking at a sculpture in an art museum, trying to figure out what it was and who the hell sculpted him. The woman led Ruy out of the door, Ruy smacking his head on the door frame, the woman slightly chuckled under her breath. Ruy opened his eyes after groaning and stopped dead.