27~The Queen had Returned~

Biana POV

Biana was next to everyone in the Everglen living room, thinking up a plan to break into Exillium until Della got a buzzing on her imparter. Della glanced at the imparter and gasped, handing it to Alden.

"What? What is it?" Dex asked as Alden looked at Della wide-eyed.

"At dusk today, one of the ferocious monsters, now known to be assassins, that were spotted will be executed. Watch if you may, it is being held in the troll kingdom." Alden read aloud. Everyone paled and looked amongst themselves.

"We need to save them!" Biana exclaimed.

"Where is the execution being held? Maybe we could postpone it?!" Linh proposed. Alden desperately scrolled through the imparter, his hands shaking.

"The troll capital," Alden replied. Biana got up and started towards the leap master.

"Biana, wait!" Someone called behind her.

"I'm not letting them do this!" Biana yelled behind her. Everyone clamored after her, and her voice was steady as she let out the command to the Troll capital.

Mansi POV

Mansi POV

Everyone paced nervously as they waited for the signal. They were all waiting outside the troll capital, waiting for Ruy's signal to move in. They had time everything perfectly, and with the amount of assassins they brought, everything had to be perfect. Maha and the spy division had another mission, specifically from Sophie. Apparently, she wanted to rescue someone else that was in Exile, and so the spy division was rescuing the other prisoner. But Sophie left it up to the guild on how to rescue her, she was barely able to get any messages to them, and Ruy was taking a huge risk on the rescue plan he chose. Mansi glanced at Ruy, who was securing his hidden wrist blades with an empty face. Ever since Sophie was taken, he seemed quiet, and his only purpose was taking care of Lilac and getting Sophie back. Someone tapped Mansi and handed her a big folded up cloak and a small brown package, saying they were for Ruy. Mansi came over and handed the two things to him, much to his confusion.

"Apparently, Sophie meant to give them to you. They found them in her office." Mansi explained, seeing his confused face. Ruy looked at the large cloak and small package, his thumbs running over the fabric of the cloak. Ruy unfolded the cloak and unraveled a beautiful black waist-length hooded cape, the stitching dark blue matching his eyes and the inside lined with dark brown furs that laid flat against his body. Both Ruy and Mansi stared at the cloak open-mouthed. Ruy read the note that was sticking out of the pocket and read it with eager eyes.

Somehow, I don't even know how, you shredded your last cloak. Don't ruin this one, or I swear I will knock some sense into you

~Blondie

Mansi stared at Ruy curiously, wondering when he shredded his cloak. Ruy grabbed the next small little package and delicately peeled off the brown wrapping paper. Inside was a small black device with a screen at the top and a circle at the bottom, white wires with two little buds at the ends wrapped around it. It read iPod on the back. Underneath the iPod was a black journal with a pressed brown wolf on the front, a leather cord wrapped around the large cream parchment pages inside.