12~Please Remember Us~

Sofia POV

Sofia had to restrain herself from drooling as Ruy made the most legendary waffles she has ever seen. He handed her a towering plate of fluffy waffles, covered in whipped cream and fresh fruit picked from the Villa's courtyard. Lilac looked like she was going to pass out at the mere sight of the waffle stack. Lilac took her fork and went to town, while Sofia took a more peaceful approach to her waffle stack. Ruy leaned over the counter and watched with an amused face. He wore a white tunic and a grey vest, brown pants, and boots. He clearly came over in quite a hurry.

"Are you guys good now?" Ruy asked, chuckling

"Are you guys good now?" Ruy asked, chuckling. Sofia continued to stare at Ruy, even with her mouth full.

"You are the one who saved me!" Sofia suddenly realized, gulping down her food. Ruy looked startled for a moment before awkwardly chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry you had to see that. But I wanted to get you out of the way and-"

"It was so cool!" Sofia said, jumping up. Ruy laughed and started to the door.

"Well if you guys are fed, then I need to go check on your sister. Lilac, you still haven't told me what is wrong with her..." But Lilac just shook her head.

"Just go look." She said. Ruy raised his eyebrow before walking up to Amalia's room.

Ruy stared at Sophie open-mouthed, wondering what the hell happened to her

Ruy stared at Sophie open-mouthed, wondering what the hell happened to her. Her face and body were all bruised and mauled, her right eye gross shades of green and purple. Sophie was still fast asleep, Ricin curled around her. Ruy grabbed his bag and luckily found a couple of bruise reducing elixirs Maria gave him. He found some gauze and poured the mixture, rubbing it into Sophie's bruises and cuts. Ruy rewrapped her bandages and started to stir her awake.

"Ruy?" Sophie asked in a sleepy voice. Ruy looked at her, annoyed.

"What happened?" Ruy asked sternly. Sophie looked down and noticed that her bandages we rewrapped, and she was covered in Maria's elixirs.

"Soph, what happened?" Ruy asked again. Sophie racked her mind for an excuse, any excuse.

"Don't even try trying to lie to me."