~Act 2~

Sophie, also known as Amalia, has reunited with her family in Inalia and has resumed her training. Over the next three years, Sophie rebuilt her father's Assassin Guild, trained and become the finely tuned Assassin mentore, raised her half-sister in a single mother role, and has pushed the Neverseen out of Inalia. Her guild isn't public knowledge, however, and the Inalian government, also known as the Senate, has returned to power. Mansi and Alvar, after Mansi worked up the courage to ask him, have started courting. Maha has started to work as a spy in many cities, not just Vatarian cities, posing as a personal designer. Nour has become in charge of the Egyptinat branch for the Cyeven Assassins and is working on extending their guild to other Vatarian cities. Ruy has become one of Sophie's closest friends and is her right hand when it comes to running the guild. And Lilac has been living a happy childhood living with her sister in the old Moretti Villa in the Grecian countryside, even though Sophie has been raising her as a 'single mother'. Sophie has also become close friends with the dragon that followed her to Inalia and has named him Ricin. Ricin helped Sophie with her PTSD and nightmares by sleeping in the rafters of her bedroom every night, and when she starts to shake from a nightmare, he will come down and cuddle her in her large bed. Ricin allowed Sophie to ride him once, and now he is her main mode of transport, and Sophie is proud to call him her companion. Sophie still thinks about her friends in the Lost Cities and prays for their safety, but knows to stay hidden among the shadows is the only way the Neverseen will truly fall. 

Fitz had a hard time dealing with grief, including all his other friends. After a year more at the Black Swan, the team left and returned to their families. Grady and Edaline are never seen outside of Havenfield anymore, and only accept visitors like the Vackers, Dizznees, Songs, and Keefe Sencen. Fitz's knew that his romantic feelings for Sophie were rushed and didn't have any proper time to develop, but all he wanted was to hold her in his arms, friends once again. But after a month of Sophie being held at the Neverseen base, she was presumed dead, even though all her items went mysteriously missing. Della gave birth to a little girl about seven months after Sophie went missing, and the new Vacker child was named Sofia in her honor. After Fitz and Biana learned that Alvar wasn't loyal to the Neverseen they have tried to contact him to bring him back home, but he never responded. Even three years after the disappearance of Sophie, the friends try to find traces of her, but she seems to have upright vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, everybody! So this is how the book is going to be laid out after this, Act 1 and Act 2. Act 2 picks up three years after Sophie reunites with her family. Not only will we continue our chapters in part 2, but I will be posting a series of small one-shots on this story that explains some things that happened in that three-year time gap. Thank you all for your loyal support to Assassins of Dusk Act 1 and I hope you enjoy Act 2!!

Here is a little list that of the One-shots that are confirmed to be posted.

-Sophie and Lilac fixing the old Morretti Villa

-Sophie bonding with Ricin

-A picnic with the Moretti family in Renisanca

-Tiana moments

-Assassin Missions

-And a few more!

Again, thank you all so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. It makes my day when I open my notifications and see all your votes and comments talking about how the chapter made you laugh, cry, and smile. Please remember to make your voice heard by commenting and voting on my story and sharing it with your friends, so they can share your similar experiences!

See you all next chapter,

_Sibylline_