Character Playlists, Update, and more...

Hey, so I have gotten a couple of comments and DMs from people asking about my music choices! I love music with every fiber of my being and I feel like music can really help imagine things (I'm one of those people that can associate colors with songs and names, and imagine giant storyboards and in-depth plots just casually. I'm weird.) So I decided to create characters playlists and just recommend some music to everyone, along with a little update!

So here you go!

Sophie and Ruy- Soruy

The Eden Project- Crazy in Love

5 Seconds of Summers- Teeth

Ruelle, Fleurie- Carry You

Eden- rock + roll

Sophie/Amalia-

Stephen- Crossfire

Jetta- I'd Love to Change the World (Matstubs Remix)

Bahari- Savage

Ruy-

Eden- sex

Pharrell Williams- Freedom

Avicii- The Nights

Cyevan Assassins-

The Score- Born for this

Woodkid- Golden Age

Lorne Balf- Freedom Fighter (Assassins Creed 3)

Mansi and Alvar- Malvar?

Amber Run- I found

Biana and Tam- Tiana (I promise there will be some Tiana soon)

Dean Lewis- Waves

Filomena and Maria- I'm not even going to try to make a ship name... Faria? Milomena? IDK you guys come up with one.

The Paper Kites- Arms

Alexios-

Bad Suns- Cardiac Arrest

Nour- (Nour is going to have a character arc soon BTW)

Sub Urban- Cradles

Maha-

Camilla Cabello- Shameless

Alexios, Lilac, and Sophie (sibling relationship)-

Lindsey Stirling- Something Wild

Lilac-

Florence and the Machine- Dog days

Avicii- Wake me Up

They are obviously way more characters than that and if you want me to do more then let me know!

People have also been wondering how long AAD is going to be, and let me tell you...

Really, really, long.

To give you some idea, meet my plotting journal. Each one of those blacked out splotches represents a plotted event in the story, the arrows showing the order. They are obviously blocked out because of spoilers and stuff... But these aren't even all the pages! Again, AAD is going to be hella long, so strap in. The dinner mark in the upper corner is where we are currently in the story...

 The dinner mark in the upper corner is where we are currently in the story

Last little note I want to make here, is that I want to hear your opinions! How do you think the story should end? Which ships are cute and which ships are kinda nah. If you have fun art r ideas you want to share with me comment it or DM me!

Okay, now back to doing that history paper I have been procrastinating on. Was this whole chapter just a product of my procrastination and poor attention span?

Yes and no. 

I have actually been meaning to make this chapter for a little while now, I just found the right time to do it was when I was supposed to be doing stuff... oops.

See you next time!

_Sibylline_