2k Celebration! Explore Renisanca with me!

Mallory tied her unruly brown hair into a half updo and secured it with a golden pin. She glanced at her blue and green dress in the full-length mirror, and shrugged, deciding it was good enough. Renisanca fashion was a combination of Victorian and Renaissance clothing and Mallory just couldn't keep up. She was from the Grecian countryside after all.

Mallory grabbed her stachel and closed her door behind her

Mallory grabbed her stachel and closed her door behind her. She walked down the tavern stairs and to the bar to pay off the money for the room she rented out.

"Heading out into the town, eh Mallory?" The barkeep asked, accepting Mallory's glinting coins.

"Yes, I want to get in as much as I can while I'm here. I know all about the culture but I have never actually been in Renisanca! Mostly only stayed in Grecia." Mallory agreed, squaring her shoulders a the thought of a new adventure.

"Newcomer then? Well, the one in the corner is a newcomer as well! Maybe you two could explore the town together. Try to be cool about it though, don't let them know you are looking at them." The barkeep said, pointing to a shadowy figure in the corner. Mallory ignored the barkeep's last advice point and whipped her head around, obviously looking for the mysterious newcomer. The barkeep groaned at Mallory's absolute zero chill and went back to cleaning glasses. Mallory steeled her social anxiety and walked over to the other newcomer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the back of the tavern, wondering how on earth I was going to navigate around the town.

"Excuse me?" A voice called out to me. I turn around and look at a young woman. She had brown curly hair with tan olive skin. She was wearing a blue and green ruffled dress with very low heeled flats on.

"Um, yes?" I ask.

"I was told you were a newcomer too? I don't want to explore alone and you look like a lost puppy whimpering in the corner here. Why don't we help one another out and explore the town?" Mallory asked her hand on her hip. She was straight forward and brutally honest.

"Sure!" I quickly agreed. Mallory smiled and then strode out the door, quick to try to keep up with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~