Ch. 34- The Full Transformation

Alexios swung his blade, and a Neverseen soldier fell to his feet. Amalia slashed her blade in an upward arch and using her Froster powers to freeze an upcoming Neverseen solid.

"I think they are meeting in the guildhall! Cover me!"Alexios nodded and readied his blase and hydrokinetic powers. Amalia grabbed ledges and pulled herself up the side of the building. She was barely as efficient as her father is when he does his crazy building scales, but she was getting better at it. She jumped from one ledge from another and slipped on some loose rocks, but managed to regain her footing. Amalia made it to the stain glass windows of the guildhall strategy room and quietly opened it. She slid over the window sill and into the room, carefully crouching on the wooden rafters.

"Could we have Fang Guanyu house our citizens while we fight them off?" Filomena proposed

"Could we have Fang Guanyu house our citizens while we fight them off?" Filomena proposed. Fang Guanyu was the king of Chiranu (Chinese based Vatarian city) and one of the most powerful political figures in the world, he also had a great relationship with the assassins.

"Okay, but how do we escort them there safely without running into the Esposita? They still think they have control over everything here." Maria countered, walking around the table. Amalia nearly sent a mental transmission to her father to alert her of her presence until she saw a cloaked figure move on the rooftops.

"What?" Amalia whispered. All of our assassins should be in the city evacuating civilians, what would they be doing here? Amalia glanced back at her father before following the cloaked figure back onto the tiled roof. Amalia groaned and struggled to match the cloaked figure's speed, but managed to keep up. Amalia peeped her eyes over one of the edges of the roofs and watched five neverseen members gathering on the rooftop.

"Merda..." Amalia cursed in her mind. Amalia sent a transmission to Alexios to meet her up on the roofs.

"They are all in there. They are proposing moving the civilians to Chiranu, and once they do, they will lead us straight to the Chiras (the people from that area)." One of the figures said. Amalia felt Alexios follow her from behind, and Amalia sent him a transmission explaining what was going on.

"Go warn them." Amalia transmitted. Alexios looked like he was about to argue, but Amalia sent him a stern look.

"The Neverseen are going to be following the citizens to find the other Vatarian cities. We need to hurry! Tell everyone inside that they have spies on the roof and that I will need help taking them down." Amalia convinced. Alexios bit his lip before hugging his cousin.

"Na eísai asfalís" Stay safe  Alexios said quietly. Amalia tightened the hug before pushing Alexios off towards the discussing adults. Amalia tightened her grasp on her dagger and threw her body over the lip of the roof, landing in front of the Neverseen members, who jumped at her entrance.

"You all need to leave. Now. You all are way over your heads." Amalia said confidently, even though her mind there was just a bunch of panicked screaming. They all stared at the nine-year-old girl in front of them before laughing out loud.