31~No Time for Rest~

Biana POV

Biana, Keefe, Fitz, and Sofia were all in the back yard of Everglen, watching as Sofia chased around Petra, Biana's companion, with a big smile on her face. The few people that had companions were being separated from them for a while, due to the Black Swan recalling all companions for check-ups. The crew got their companions back just in time for the heist on Exiullium. Biana just got back Petra today and couldn't be happier. However, she still had a dense cloud of emotion settling on her shoulders.

"So, tomorrow morning, that is when we are doing it." Fitz sighed, watching Sofia.

"Yeah, we all have excuses from work and Foxfire tomorrow, right?" BIana asked.

"Well, can't speak for the others, but Fitzer and I are covered for." Keefe confirmed. Because of their higher levels at Foxfire, they graduated and now currently in the workforce, Fitz training to be a physician and Keefe training with to be a teacher at Foxfire. The rest were in their final years at Foxfire in the silver towers. But they were allowed to leave the silver towers whenever they wished after Sophie was announced dead, to help with their grief.

"Okay, we just go in and get the book, no sidetracks-" Biana turned to Keefe

"No pranks," Biana growled. Keefe awkwardly chuckled and nodded, understanding that this mission was not the one to be messed around with.

"Do you think the Neverseen know about the book?" A voice asked from behind them. The three turned to see Tam walk out of Everglen, followed by Dex and Linh.

"There is a minimal possibility, but I doubt it. If they know about the book, why wouldn't they have gone for it before?" Fitz reasoned.

"But how do we know they don't already have it?" Linh asked.

"Don't you think we would have heard of a Neverseen attack on Exullium if they had?" Biana countered.

"Either way, we should at least check." Fitz sighed.

"Everyone, we leave tomorrow at dawn."

"Lia!" Lilac cried as Sophie and Ruy rode up the front of the villa

"Lia!" Lilac cried as Sophie and Ruy rode up the front of the villa. Sophie threw herself off the side of the Ruy's horse and bundled up her crying sister in her arms. Sophie heard Ruy chuckle from behind them and also hop off his horse.

"Hey you!" Sophie exclaimed, hugging her sister tight. Lilac pulled away from the hug with glittering eyes.

"Is it true people know about us now? Does that mean Sofia can come to visit?" Lilac asked.

"Kinda, but no, they know about me. The public doesn't know about Inalia, the Vatarians, or the guild." Sophie explained.

"Sooooo..."

"Sofia might be able to come over soon." Sophie sighed. Lilac smiled a big toothy smile and hugged her sister once again before pestering her with questions. Sophie answered the questions quickly, just trying to breeze through her sister's pestering.