20~I Remember... Everything~

Biana POV

"They say dad should wake up any minute now," Fitz said, walking into the room. The group has been waiting patiently as Alden regained his memories. Biana and Linh have been sitting on that couch, waiting for hours, talking about everything. Linh heard her imparter buzz and chirp from her pocket. She snatched her imparter and read the message, visibly deflating as she read it.

"Is he still being a tool?" Tam asked from across the room.

"My boyfriend is not a tool!" Linh snapped at her brother.

"Well, he sure is acting like one," Biana said. Linh rolled her eyes and continued to read the message. Linh has started to date some kid from Foxfire, her friends thinking otherwise. He was your typical guy, there was nothing special about him, and he didn't seem like a nice guy, but Linh was over the moon for him.

"Hold on..." Linh muttered as she read another text someone sent her. Linh gasped, and her eyes started to tear up.

"Linh? Are you okay?" Fitz asked. Linh stayed silent and grabbed her cloak and her things.

"I'll be right back, I have to go check on something. Text me when Alden wakes up." Linh said, grabbing her bag and rushing out the front door.

"Linh-" Tam called for her, but Linh slammed the door and run over to the leap master, yelling the name of someplace they couldn't hear and flashing away. Biana and Tam shared a look, obviously worried about her.

"I wonder what happened..." Dex said from the corner of the room, putting down the device he was tinkering with.

"I need to get some water. Anyone want anything?" Biana sighed, asking the group. Everyone asked her for a variety of juices and drinks.

"I'll help you make them," Tam said quietly, following Biana to the kitchen. They silently started to make the drinks, Biana's eyes drifting to Tam every one and a while.

"Is she still all silly about him? It's our final years at Foxfire, and she is wasting her time with him." Biana said, rolling her eyes. Tam snorted and placed a few drinks on the tray.

"She won't stop talking about him. He just... doesn't seem right for her. But she won't listen to me!" Tam said, annoyed.

"Trust me, I know how you feel. Whenever she sleeps over, which is almost every night now, she is always talking about him. But whenever he is with us, he just doesn't seem to care about her." Biana admitted, leaning on the countertop and taking a sip from her water. Tam sighed and did the same.

"What about you, Biana?" Tam asked quietly.

"What about me?" Biana asked. Tam stiffened up and turned slightly pink, but Biana couldn't really notice.

"Anyone you are dating?" Tam asked slyly, regaining his composure. Biana squeaked and nearly spit out her drink. Biana has wanted to get into the dating game, but it just seems so intense. And, well, Biana was into Tam. She has been for years, but she just could never get it out.

"No, I'm not. But I do want to start dating."

"Why?" Tam's question caught her off guard.

"Well, the feeling, I guess. A lot of people date just to say they have the title of dating someone. But I want a relationship that is real and honest, one I feel like I can thrive in. Someone who is there for me and will always tell me the truth, even if it isn't pretty." Biana admitted, turning pink. Tam thought for a moment, taking in what Biana said.

"Biana I-"

"He's awake!" Fitz called from the other room. Biana and Tam instantly snapped out of their trance and rushed into Alden's room. Where he slowly started to wake up.