Woah...

*cut to Mallory casually sitting in her class, totally tuned out*

"I wonder how AAD is doing?" Mallory thought, casually taking her phone out her bag. She unlocked her phone and loosely tapped the wattpad app, taking a sip from her drink. Mallory glances over the brand new 10k mark on AAD and chokes on her drink, making a stuttering cough so loud it could have been heard from China. The teacher stops his lecture and her classmates turn to her, watching as Mallory sloppily tries to regain her composure.
"Mallory, is that a phone?" The mousy teacher asked. Mallory awkwardly shuffled her phone back into her pocket and denied the accusation. The teacher shrugged and continued on with his lecture, mean while Mallory was shaking in her seat. Mallory met eyes with her friend, who knew my Mallory was so excited. Mallory's foot tapped as she thought what she should do to celebrate. And that is when it came to her, THAT is when she realized...

She is indecisive as fuck.

So she thought and thought and thought, until her friend texted her under the table.

"Let your readers choose!" Mallory's friend texted from across the classroom. Mallory's face lit up and she finally knew what to do!
———————-
That's right, you guys are choosing the 10k celebration!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting AAD. The comments and love you give you the story makes my day and inspires me to write more and more, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

So how do you want this celebration to go?
Q & A with the author or characters?
Soruy oneshot?
Memes?
Background and story explanation?
It's up to you!

Comment your ideas, questions, and more down below and I will include them in the 10k celebration!

Again, I love every single on my readers and thank you so much for your support!

_Sibylline_