17~New kids around~

Kylo POV ( you will learn who that is in a min)

(This is just what the strategy room looks like, not what the assassins look like! Not my art obviously)

"The dinner is coming soon! What are we going to do! They are already on the radar for us!" An assassin cried from one side of the table.

"So we're just supposed to leave it alone?!" Another cried out.

"How do we even know this note isn't a trap?! Or a trick?!" Someone new cried out. Mentore Amalia stood at the head of the table, her hands rubbing her temples as she analyzed all the information.

"Would you all please-" Amalia was cut off by more comments.

"These are the race leaders at stake! We can't just risk it!"

"But how are we going to do this?!"

"That is enou-"

"They aren't even our leaders! Most of the other races don't even know the Vatarians exist!"

"This guild isn't just Vatarians! There are other races at risk!"

"QUIET!" Amalia roared, everyone at the table jumping. Amalia sighed and opened the window, revealing Ricin perched on the Inalian roof, pretending to be a gargoyle and sleeping in the sunlight.

"Ricin, could you go check on Dimitar and Ro? We need to know that they aren't compromised." Amalia asked. Ricin stretched out his limbs and looked at Amalia with a tired expression.

"Please?" Amalia added with an exasperated tone. Ricin huffed and shuddered, turning invisible and flying off. Amalia turned back to her now silent strategy table. Kylo stared at Amalia, still in shock that she was Sophie. Kylo was a runaway elf, and he was a few grades lower than Sophie when she was in Foxfire. She then went missing, and the elves were panicking. They eventually calmed down, but Kylo decided he didn't feel safe. He ran away and joined the assassins, only to learn that the Assassin leader is Sophie herself. Sophie was always shy and mild-mannered when she was with the elves, but Amalia was confident, daring, and secure.

"Maha, have you and the other spies got any more information?" Amalia asked with a loud voice. Maha, the leader os the Cyevan spy division, nodded and walked forward with her reports.

"This dinner is, in fact, happening. The elves want to talk with the race leaders about this 'new threat.' But it is no longer a dinner." Maha sighed. Everyone stared at her perplexed, wondering what she was talking about.

"They are turning it into a public gala. They are saying it is a gala celebrating the return of Sofia and their people's safety, but in reality, they know that we are going to attempt to protect it, and they want to capture one of us to learn about us. It is both a peaceful dinner assembly and an attempted trap. For us." Maha explained. Every jaw dropped at that table, Kylo's dropping the lowest.