5k Celebration!

5k...

HOLY SHI-

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love writing this story so much, it is excellent practice for me and lets me get my creativity out! It also makes my day when you all comment your thoughts and ideas about the story! :)

Sooooo, I am going to do a bunch of things for the celebrations! In these celebrations, I am going to do character profiles for a couple of characters, I'm going to do some fun texts posts and memes, and I will now take suggestions for one-shots and stuff!

Now.... time for some memes...

Ruy: Did you just knock him out?!

Sophie: Is that judgment I hear in your voice?

Ruy: Pride.

Young Sophie, in the market with Allesandro:

Woman: *Flocking around Allesandro, fanning their faces and giggling*

Allesandro:*totally oblivious*-these apples are really a dollar each? Bullshit!

Sophie: *Getting annoyed*

Women: Should I go talk to him-

Sophie: Can ya'll stop thirsting over my dad?! BLEGH

Everyone: The Assassins are gone, Alessandro and Amalia are dead, Alvar and Alden don't remember us, and there is no hope for anything anymore.

Sophie: Suprise losers.

Alvar: Double surprise losers.

Ruy: Every time I talk to you people, the conversation gets more and more absurd.

Maha: You say "you people" as if you're not already part of the family. Well, I got news for you: you are already on the Christmas card!

Sophie: When have I ever done anything rash or irresponsible?

Ruy: I keep a list. It's even alphabetized.

Sophie: Hey, have you seen Mansi?

Alvar: No, why? *takes off shirt to train*

Mansi: *falls out of tree*

Sophie: Found her.

Sophie: I am the lost daughter of Allesandro Morretti, proudly called the Queen of the Assassins. I am a stone-hearted slayer of the corrupt. I am no longer a little girl, and nothing will ever cloud my emotions-"

Ruy: *walks in*

Sophie:... Damn it.

Sophie, when they were kids: Stop Alexios!

Alexios, when they were kids: No! If we do this, we are going to hell!

*now*

Sophie: We are going to hell for this.

Alexios: Well, at least it won't be boring.

Kids at the schoolhouse: It is so scary out there, I sleep with a knife.

Another kid: Please. I sleep with my door locked and my daddy's sword.

Another kid: I sleep in our armory!