Chapter 21

Title: Return

A young Moros looked on at the corpse of Crabman, a blue glow burning in his irises. Suddenly, it switched to a younger boy, about ten years old with green eyes.... there was a light in front of him, as yellow burned in his eyes.

Now then, a young girl, around 9. She had pink hair and matching cat ears with the tail. She had bruises on her body and a bandages wrapped around her left arm. She wore a dark grey shirt, black pants and pink converse. She was crying as she ran away from her school.

Her name was Chui Isaki, her mother and father had passed a few years ago, now she lives with her Foster Mom, Snow, her sister is attending a different school.

She knelt down behind a wall and sobbed there, she couldn't take it anymore and had to defend herself... granted breaking someone's arms is a weeeeeee bit too much, but it was self defense in her case..

She looked over to see a boy limping towards her, he looked American. He has messy and unkept black hair, spring green eyes and torn clothing. His face was bleeding and he was walking with a limp, Hell, his fingers were dripping blood. He looked to be around, 10.

"A-Are you okay?", he asked as he put his back against the wall and slid down. Chui scooted away a bit.

"Leave me alone.", Chui said, she wanted to help him but she didn't know if that was his blood or not.

The kid nodded and just sat there, the young girl looked at him. "W-What's your name, I'm Chui."

"Gray."

"Like the color?"

"YES LIKE THE COLOR.", he coughed out a glob of blood. Chui jolted up and went over to him.

"You wanna hug?"

"Yes"

"Okay I'll hug you.", she said as she hugged him. After a few minutes she found a way to contact Snow, her foster mom.

To describe Snow, she's a 15 year old girl who's in the second year of UA high, the most prestigious hero school. Snow-funny enough- has snow white hair, ruby red eyes, pale skin, and wore a standard T shirt, jeans and shoes.

Then took Gray to the hospital, which kinda freaked out the staff so they asked them questions while they treated him.

The questions were standard "Where is from?" "Who is he" "What school did he attend?"

And, they made some answers up, some where accurate like "America, he kinda looks like he's from New York." "His name is Grayson.", and so on. Then came the last question "Do you have his parents contact info?"

Neither of them knew but pretended to go through their phones to give it to them... well phone since Snow is older.

"I'm his grandfather.", a man said behind them. The nurse smiled at this and pulled out a book about 'Martial Arts'.

Snow turned to the man. He was an elderly man with a slight hunch in his back. He has icy blue eyes and spiky white hair. He possesses thick white eyebrows and a thick white mustache, with a slight tan. He wore a black long sleeve martial art jumpsuit, light colored pants and Tai-Chi slippers.

His name was Bang, or more accurately, the S Class Rank 3 hero Silverfang. Snow went up and held out her hand, he smiled and shook it. "I believe you know me, Ms. Annabelle?", Bang asked

"Y-Yes sir!", Snow bowed respectfully

"Hmm... well, I had to go into retirement soon right? I am seventy eight and all.", he said jokingly, before patting her back and walking with the nurse.