Chapter 33

Title: Only the strong know this form...

Dominic has followed the signal to the last Monster in City C and had knelt next to another B Class Hero, Mt Lady. "The damn piece of shit... listen handsome... don't take your eyes off em.", she said before passing out.

Dominic nodded and gently laid her down and looked at the cause of all this, Jumping Spider/Awakened Spider had a body similar to a Minotaur, only his lower half was that of a large hairy spider, the human body was connected to where its face would be. He also had spider like parts, such as six arms. "Another S Class huh? What? You don't like spiders either?", he said in a rather British sounding accent. "I am very strong, I'll have you know."

Dominic cocked his eyebrow unimpressed and sighed. "Spiders not withstanding, a Mysterious Being that has taken the form of an insect... how inappropriate must that be, but you are the last one.", he said with his permanent monotone. "If I eliminate him quickly, I might be able to catch Masters fight."

Speaking of Moros, he had approached Sweetface who looked a bit roughed up, but completely fine other than that. "Hey, how'd your match go?"

Her jaw dropped, "You mean to tell me you didn't watch my match! C'mon man I tried really hard!", she said as Moros shrugged.

"Had to take a leak.", Moros said with a snicker. He tired up his belt properly and made his way towards the platform. "Guess I'm next.", he said as he basically ignored what she said about Bakuzan.

"The man who scored easy victory from Zakkos versus the reigning champion of the tournament! Contestant Bakuzaaaaan!!! He's torn apart countless fighters, resulting in an utter blood bath each time! Will this match also end in tragedy by the means of his "Dark Hell Assassination" style which he wields?! A doctor is already standing by the ringside stretcher in hand!!! Even the referee has an anxious look on his face from his presence!!!!", the announcer yelled out as Bakuzan rolled his eyes.

"Hmph, this damn tournament is filled with nothing but cocky weaklings.", Bakuzan said as he looked at a Moros with a blank glare. "When a Martial Artist exchange blows with one another it's not for sport, it's a battle to the death.", he said as his blank glare was replaced with a creepy and unsettling look. "I'm warning you now... focus your nerves. Sharpen your reflexes. And put all your energy on defense, or else your very last moment will be this, you standing in front of me in perfectly good health.", he said... before he just noticed how Moros was fixing his belt again, since it wasn't all too great.

"Say that again.", Moros said as he just tuned him out with a grin.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you."

"TAKE YOUR POSITIONS! FIGHT!", the referee said with a nervous sweat as Moros just... stood there.

"anD SO IT BEGINS! AT LONG LAST BAKUZAN IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS MOVE! FACED WITH SUCH A DEMONICALLY STRONG OPPONENT, EXACTLY HOW IS CONTESTANT GALE GOING TO FIGHT?!"

Bakuzan cocked his eyebrow confused. "His defense is completely wide open, what's wrong with this guy? Does he not have the will to fight?", the large man started approaching him menacingly. "Are you actually nothing but a complete amateur with practically no experience in the arena? Are you so nervous that your entire body stiffened up and are you unable to move? Have you not even acquired the technique to take a fighting stance?", Bakuzan said with a deep and annoyed tone. "At any rate, the fact that someone like you with such low caliber you dare stand in my path? I can only interpret that as an insult!", he said as his bloodlust showed.

Moros sighed and scratched his chin, looking down at him. "Shut up already, I'm here to see how Martial Arts really is, so show me what you got.", he said annoyed.