Chapter 16

Title: Mayhem

"Wow, this place is massive.", Moros said as he felt a tinge of glee. "This is exciting!", he said with his childish smile, until he was halted by him.

"Master, I sense beings deeper in. Wait, there are two lifeforms heading this way.", Dominic said as his eyes were glowing, detecting them.

They looked down to see Mayhem Beetle sprinting at them with incredible speed, holding Pym by the head, who was significantly damaged. "Oh yeah! Here we go! Which one is it!!!!"

"T-The one on the right!", Dr. Pym struggles to say as he coughed a bit.

"In that case! You don't need the one on the left!", Mayhem Beetle cackled as he back handed Dominic into the wall.

"Oh shit.", Moros looked at him... he was a bit hung up.

"My name is Mayhem Beetle, we've got a combat experimentation room back that way. Let's throw down in there.", Mayhem Beetle pointing in that direction.

"Well you did just hung Dom up like a piece of bad modern art... so yeah. It's on!", Moros said with a little smile on his face.

The two had arrived at the Combat room, this entire room was huge, it made Mayhem Beetle look like an ant. Hell you could probably fit UA in there. "Pretty big huh? This is the largest room in the facility, this is where we fight to test our combat abilities. Which means there's plenty of room here to kick your ass. Well then, let's start the killing.", Mayhem Beetle said as he was engulfed in fire. He looked over unharmed to see Dominic. "Oh, still alive huh?"

Dominic took a deep breath as he sped over quickly, he jumped up and delivered a spinning round house to the large creature, but due to the thick exoskeleton, he was unfazed. Dominic leapt back and sped straight towards him again, he fired off multiple incineration cannons at him at all different angles. Once Dominic was done he leapt up and cocked his metallic fist back.

"You fool!", Mayhem Beetle said with a crazed grin, that was when Dominic growled. "Machine Gun Blows!", the cyborg said as he unleashed a barrage of attacks into him, only to get flicked back towards Moros, who caught him.

Dominic was now missing an eye; and had a larger crack on his face. "He got me good, let me... take him!", he said before Moros set him down.

"Dude, your face is cracked and you're all smashed up.", Moros said with a concerned tone, patting his head. Dominic ignored those and fired a large Incineration Cannon at him.

Mayhem Beetle took a deep breath as he blowed into the cannon, repelling it's back at them. "With his breath?! Impossible!!!", Dominic said before being engulfed in flames.

After it died down, Moros was just missing part of his shirt. "Are you ok-OH NO!", Moros held in some laughter once he saw Dominic with an Afro.

Mayhem Beetle laughed maniacally, which caused a little smile on Moros' face.

Dr. Pym had gotten up finally, A-3 and K-1 had told him where the others where, before he kicked them out. He was currently limping over, holding his broken arm. "I have always been critical of humans and their inferior abilities. Aside from myself, the entire species can just be considered as nothing more than dumb animals, that realization was agony for me. If memory served, I was fifteen years old at the time, that's when I hit upon my plan to evolve the human animal and create a world where I can live contentedly. A utopia of my very own, created by my genius a realm populated with a new Human beings, no more Quirks, no more stupid animals. Just a new world order... I must see it through. Compared to the pain I felt back then, this physical pain is nothing!", he thought as he arrived to the combat center.