Chapter 77

Title: the Protagonist is here! Let's go!

The opponents this time aren't the usual pushovers, this was shown with Class S Rank 10: PigMan, who was currently in the jaws of Toothy, the loser of their battle.

"That's what you get for looking down on me!", Perfect Core said to the Class S Rank 4 Hero: Atomic Samurai, their battle had equal amount of effort on both sides but Kazeseinaru couldn't go forever.

"What's the matter S Class? Aren't you going to revive again? Or can you not do that anymore?", Homeless King said to the Class S Rank 8 Hero: Walker, who had a gaping whole in his chest, along with missing arms.

"Drugs won't work either! It's a good thing the Metal Knight suit deployed a breathing system before self destructing! But I don't have my backpack on me anymore! It's still inside the legs! I c-can't win!", thought the Class S Rank 6 Hero: Metal Knight as he was engulfed by Malice Natural Water.

"Don't give up! Believe in the power of love! With it I can steady my breathing pattern and escape! Deep Angel Breaths!", though the Class S Rank 17 Hero: Puri Puri Prisoner, who was trying to get up.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KEEP THAT UGLY FUCKING FACE AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE!!!!! STAY AWAY YOU UGLY MONSTER!", screams of terror came out of the Hero who was undoubtedly S Class level: Amai Mask.

"Where'd you think you're going?!", Hood said to the Class S Rank... I forgot, Hero: All Might who was trying to craw away.

These top ranked Heroes were only considered Monsters among human society. On this day, the Hero Association came into contact with a group of real monsters for the first time. Being prepared to face death for those who've attained power beyond that of a Human, that wasn't supposed to be their destiny. Today they aren't ready to die. In their minds a long forgotten feeling has began to re-emerge....

Fear

But in reality, this wasn't the first time they faced an enemy such as this. But as long as he remained indifferent about combat, no one would even be bothered to find out. In the Hero Association, there was also one among them who had suspected of Strong Monsters, still the reason why he was so confident in the battle power of the strike team was... her. The Class S Rank 2; Tornado of Terror was participating. Besides the top ranked Hero, she is a force nothing can hope to defeat in a frontal attack. However... she has a different opponent this time had a different approach to a frontal attacks. From start to finish, once they first met, she had splendidly avoided her attacks.

"WAIT A MINUTE! That's just a fucking lump of meat! Dammit! You just pretended to be cornered to mock me!", Kirika yelled out angered by this new discovery.

One of the remaining active eyes of Gyoro Gyoro turned to look at her, "As expected from someone whose power frightens her own brother. Other S Classes can be dealt with easy combat strategy, but she's different... dammit. I'm at my wits ends here, if I can get Homeless King and Perfect Core to work together they can kill her. It's almost impossible to gather up Dragon level threats under normal circumstances. But this Association is chalked filled with Ferocious Monsters! It's a miracle!", thought the true Gyoro Gyoro.

"First I'll wait for the Cadres to deal with their targets. Then I'll instruct them where to go with telepathy while I observe the entire situation from even deeper underground."

We go even deeper underneath the surface than we originally thought. "Not even the Monsters know where the real me is. This is a good plan, now to prepare a new puppet.", the real Gyoro Gyoro was sitting in her own personalized room with large containers that held new puppets for her to use.