Chapter 43

Title: Against the Rules

Aruku looked on in joy to see Moros, he'd take anyone honestly, Moros was just the best choice. "A hero?! Hah! You gotta be shitting me! More like a puny runt trying to make a name for himself, you're nothing but a-", Bakuzan narrowed his face before screaming in shock, remembering his fight.

"What's the matter?"

"Shut your face! I don't remember how you beat me in our match but I'm stronger now! I'll hit you with everything I got you bastard. GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!", Bakuzan roared as he used a sweeper Kick. "Demon Sweeper Low Kick!"

Moros didn't move at all, shocking Bakuzan, he looked in at the knocked out Martial Artist. "You guys too huh?"

"HELL BRINGING HANDCHOP-!", Bakuzan was quickly killed by a punch, which exploded his torso.

"What a friggin mess.", Moros sighed as he walked back to Aruku. "You won the tournament and got your ass kicked by monsters. Let's hope this doesn't happen again."

"A-Are you really a Hero?", Aruku asked in shock.

Moros nodded, "Yes, I'm Moros, and I am the Class S Rank 1 Pro Hero, the Dominator of Earth."

"Moros? Was Gale just a fake identity. Was this all a mission from the Hero Association?", the martial artist asked tilting his head

"Nah, I just wanted to experience what Martial Arts, I took interest from this Hero Hunter guy, who's also an expert Martial Artist.", Moros said with a little smile on his face.

"Oh so you participated just to know how to counter him?", Aruku asked, Moros shook his head quickly.

"Nope, I joined in because I stumbled upon an entrance ticket and was kinda bored."

"Oh. Anyways, you saved my life there man, but it's good you didn't come out sooner.", Aruku said, Moros looked intrigued. "You came out after Goketsu left... and boy, his strength was terrifying. Luckily you missed him, but he'd would've thrashed you to. "I was like a baby against him, any attack I sent out he didn't even flinch... such strength should be against the rules.", he said with a solemn tone... yeah Goketsu kinda scarred him.

A large recovery drone with a Gatling gun had held up an immobile Dominic, who's legs were destroyed and his arms... well he was just unarmed. "I will go back to the lab to have the professor quickly repair me and quickly return to battle. That monster destroyed me with a single blow. I cannot let him go free.", Dominic remembered the split second of seeing that large fist. "His presence felt so different... like no monster I've faced before. And he possesses unfathomable strength, much like Master Moros. I need to gather up the S Class and confront him all at once!"

"You should stay here for awhile.", Aruku said, his neck getting tired of looking up. "Monsters are everywhere out there.", he tilted his head once seeing Moros just looked infuriated.

"Oh come on! That's what's been going on?! I'm always late to shit, Dominic was here too, why didn't he get me into this.", Moros facepalmed, he rolled his chest eye.

"Yeah, but that's not it. They have a way to turn a human into Monsters, so even worse Monsters lol up.", Aruku pointed to the body of Bakuzan. "That guy Bakuzan used to be human, y'know from your second match?", Moros chuckled a bit.

Moros flicked his own forehead. "Oh so that's who he was."

"Anyway, the situation is dangerous. So you shouldn't fight on your own.", Aruku warned him, popping his neck. "I doubt ambulances are operating now, so we need to lie low for a while."

"This is no time for playing around huh? So where'd that Monster go?", Moros asked, not questioning the giant hole in the stadium.

"Through that wall?", he said dumbfounded.

The half alien nodded and smiled. "So that's what that noise was."

"You're a strong hero, but you can't face him head on. You need to gather up all the Heroes and lay traps, or something... you need maximum preparation.", Aruku said as Moros just shrugged.

"Anyways, Imma go deal with him.", Moros smirked before he just turned around..

"No! Weren't you listening to me?! That was a warning! You still don't understand do you?! The Monster Association is on a rampage! But they'll stop sometime! So just wait! What if a bunch of Monsters surround you?!", Aruku yelled out using a half assed army crawl to get closer. "Goketsu used to be a first rate martial artist! He moves faster and sharper than even I do! He will kill you!"

"Oh, so he's a Martial Artist. I need me some more excitement, haven't been satisfied yet, y'know?", Moros was about to walk off, only for Aruku to grab his ankle. "Hey, stop moving man. You're still injured."

"I'm not letting go!", Aruku held onto his ankle with a firm grip. "You saved my life! So I'm not gonna watch you die!!", Moros smiled a bit, before just dragging him. "No! Don't go! You can't fight him!", Moros just used a strong tug to free his ankle and walk off.

Aruku punched the ground angry. "I couldn't stop him! Now Goketsu'll beat him too!", he said in anguish. "He's a Hero! I finally saw a true hero! So I can't let him die! He could've saved so many people!", that was then he heard... rumbling? No, the force of shockwaves. "That sound... they must be fighting.", it stopped as soon as it started. "That sounds stopped... it's all over!"

And over it was indeed... but not for Moros, Aruku found out once Goketsu's head landed in front of him. "Hey.", Moros appeared in front of him, part of his armor was missing, and he had several wounds on his body. "Let's just keep the fact I used a fake name to ourselves please?"

A familiar naked man... well nearly naked man, he had underwear. Was covered in wounds, and bleeding from all over, Yep, Puri Puri Prisoner is back. He was currently fighting a Demon Level threat named Free Hugger.

"The spikes all over its body make it difficult to land an effective hit. Attacking it does more damage to me.", Puri Puri Prisoner panted heavily, before looking up at the men behind him.

"PURI PURI PRISONER! USE YOUR IRON BALL!" "THE BALL ON YOUR SHACKLE!" "USE IT ON HIM!"

Due to the distance, Puri Puri Prisoner thought it was just them cheering. "Your passionate support touches me fellas! Stay there! Later I'll reward you with thank you -kisses!", the idea of that made them just... disgusted. "Those men cheer without regard for danger... so I shall not leave their love unrequited!"

"Gasp! Love?! That's it! I know how to win this! With deep love. I shall embrace the pain!", Puri Puri Prisoner opened his arms, "I AM AFRAID NO MORE! ANGELHUG.", he crushed Free Hugger with a hug, before he dropped him dead. "I win!", he raised his arms up, before his ass vibrated. He reached in and pulled out a phone.

"Hello, Puri Puri Prisoner here... a monster stole my honey's from their sweet home?... Where is it?"
/End/