Chapter 65

Title: The purple tinge of a smoking muzzle, on the bladed edge of life and death..

"Including the last guy, how many have I killed so far? Damn him.", Walker's voice echoed from the bloody halls that were behind him. "Ya said the invasion was planned so the numbers would be split even between us.", he said as he used an axe to break down a armored door.

Three monsters were up ahead, one of them turned their... heads? Towards the light foot steps, before being met with a: "Wassgud?", the three roared before one of them got hit with a brick. Walker used his quick draw sleeve system and pulled out his Desert Eagle and shot through the three Monsters with ease.

Suddenly, Walker was pierced by three tentacles in both arms. It was a giant tentacle monster with this large beak. "Oi! You're that Walker ain't cha? Go ahead and die for me!", Walker in response pulled out a second Desert Eagle and shot the monster dead .

"Ya set me up with too much work Knight. I'm a good detective, if you need undercover work, spying, scouting and investigating monster infested areas, I'm your guy. But fighting ain't my forte.", Walker said with a relax tone, as if he had nothing to fear.

"Undercover work is my specialty, spying, scouting and investing monster infested areas. Fighting ain't my forte.", he said rather annoyed.

"He's bleeding!" "He's not completely dead! Let's put the bugger out of his misery!", a bunch of monsters charged at him, claws sharpened.

"You can try then.", Walker said as he walked past a large pillar, with his axe and Desert Eagle, he mowed down the weak monsters. "Phew, this is some literal back breaking work.", he took a deep breath as his head was bleeding, he looked up to see a large group of monsters. One seemed to be leading them.

This one looked to be like a yeti or a mixture of an ape. "This one cant be human, with its exceptional regeneration power... indeed, he's immortal.", the furry monster gestured him to come forward. "I like you. Maybe you can stand against that one. Come."

Walker pondered on this for second before he simply sighed. "Fine, I guess so. I got nowhere else to go otherwise.", the monsters before him grinned as they moved out the way to show a large metal door.

"Yer challenger is waiting for you on the other side, Champ!" "We won't be liftin' a paw! If ya kill him, it's a favor for us.", the crowd of Monsters chartered as Walker shook his head.

"I dunno what's coming up next, but I know it'll be a pain in the ass.", the immortal Hero said as he pushed the door open. He walked into a pitch black room.

"You surely took your sweet time Hero.", a familiar voice said from above, Walker looked up to see something hanging from the ceiling, thinking it was a bat of sorts. The lights finally turned on as Bloodbat dropped to the floor in glorious fashion. The two had a stare down before a twisted grin formed on the vampire's face.

"Oh yeahhh! This is gonna be a fun one!" "Kill em good!" "Good luck Hero-chan!" "Yeah! A good ol' fashion death match!" "Don't make it to fast! I wanna see some good blood and gore! Imma pick one of your bones later." "Ugh, guess I'm in viscera duty again.", the monsters chanted as one of the more alien lookin ones went and locked the door with a bar. "Hihihi, now we won't be bothered."

"You're friends here don't seem to like you very much, you had a falling out or what? You guys are peas in a pod, learn to be nice.". Walker said as the vampire laughed.

"Your provocations are transparent. I envy you actually.", Bloodbath said with a little smile. "Simpletons such as yourself always make the same mistake. You know we exist on a different level but you think you can compensate with pathetic tricks."