Chapter 38

Title: Strength is Fun!

The Metal Knight looked around the area it's been chained up in. "Monster Association, what is your objective? Pure destruction and carnage?", it asked looking at the slug Monster.

"Oh, Metal Knight. You're still alive.", Gyoro-Gyoro said, surprisingly unaware that the Metal Knight he was talking to was just a drone. "Violence is a fundamental desire of Monsters, but that is not our goal. We are trying to attain a higher stage, if you keep watching you will witness humanity's biological weakness and emotional frailty.", he said, the Metal Knight drone saved the recording to Miley's computer.

Meanwhile at the Super Fight tournament, Moros was in the bathroom scratching his head aggressively. "Sheesh, this damn wig ain't even that good. My head is getting itchy.", he said as he quickly put on his wig as he went out to see Sweetface.

"Hey Gale, are you nervous?", she asked noticing him still holding his head. "I wouldn't blame you, Aruku's match was amazing, Boltane was pretty strong but he was taken out in a kick.", Sweetface said flicking his forehead. "But he careful out there, your next opponent is a nasty one. In the first two rounds he slaughtered his opponents, he's even bloodier than Bakuzan. It's his first time in the Super Fight tournament. So... be careful out there, kay?", she did a little smile, which cause Moros to just look away.

"Holy shit she's so cute!", Moros regained his composure and walked passed her.

{THE SEMIFINALS CONTINUES! Choze of the Chosen One Way who has risen through the physics destruction of his opponents! VERSUS! Gale of the Fist of Flowing Water Crushing Rock who has won all his matches in one punch!!!!}

"With one punch?", said the Russian man. The man was tall and pretty muscular, with platinum blond hair, he wore a brown leather flight jacket with a dark red shirt with black patterns, dark grey jeans and black shoes. With black gloves. "Commoners like you and Aruku. But that's easy, I'm on a whole other level. I take my time when serving an execution. My family has spent generations breeding superior genes. And I'm their finest creation! I'm a different species than you commoners! And now my clan will reveal our supreme power! And we shall rule the world!", he said with a crazed look in his eyes.

Moros yawned annoyed. "Aren't you a drama queen.", he chuckled before gaining a grin. "You're basically a new kind of corn, but taste doesn't matter. Corn is still corn."

"I'm gonna kill you!", Choze said with a wider murderous grin. "I can't wait to see your face twist in terror and to hear your screams of pain!"

"FIGHT!"

Choze was sent flying into the air after Moros just lightly flicked him into the air. "Geez, shut up for Christ sakes.", he said before yawning.

{UNBELIEVABLE! ARUKU WON HIS MATCH IN THREE SECONDS, WHILE GALE WON IN TWO SECONDS!}

"That punch isn't normal. What's going on?", Zakkos asked rubbing his bruised cheek, Lin Lin nodded, considering she's sitting a bit away.

"Yeah, where the heck did this guy come from anyways?", she asked genuinely concerned.

{THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED! NO ONE HAS EVEN TOUCHED OUR TWO REMAINING CONTESTANTS! AND GALE'S BACKGROUND AND STYLE REMAIN UNVEILED! HE'S A TOTAL MYSTERY! WE MIGHT JUST SEE AN UPSET MORE STUNNING THAN BAKUZAN'S DEFEAT! AND I CAN TELL WHAT THE FANS EXPECT!}

The main man himself, Aruku walked onto the stage with a small but noticeable smile on his face. He stood right in front of him, his smile growing larger.

{ARUKU'S DARK CORPORAL FIST VERSUS GALE'S FIST OF SMASHING ROCK ITS A CHAMPION SHIP MATCH FOLKS}

Aruku got closer to his face, his small smile had grown into a full on childish smile. "Let's have some fun, okay?", he said as Moros looked genuinely confused.