Chapter 44

Title: Stagnation and Growth...

Soft footsteps was heard from the now empty streets, Gray walked these streets, his close thing being torn and himself being heavily damaged. "I can't believe he beat me. I thought I'd win, but that was a bit more optimistic. I'm lucky I've escaped, Dog-Wild only defends his own territory, so he didn't follow me out of town. For a guy in an animal suit, he's impressive... his speed and power were as I imagined, but he had more to give."

Gray growled as he unleashed a barrage of attacks to Dog Wild. "Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist!", he yelled out as the blue streams followed his hands, Dog Wild simply just maneuvered and caught them all. "I DIDN'T SAY SHAKE!"

"Not only that, our fighting styles were completely different. He fights on all fours, so my tactics were useless against him. He's inhuman!", Gray remembered how he moved exactly, he moved just like an animal. "Come to think of it, the old fart never taught me how to fight non-humanoid monsters. So my fighting Style needs some improvement still... that was a good lesson. Ahh... I got beat up, but boy am I stoked!", Gray grinned madly as he clenched his fists. "That was a blast!", Gray looked forward.

He saw the one and only All Might in his muscly glory. "Is it? Oh yeah, it's him. I may be injured, but this is a once in a life time opportunity.... heh. My wounds don't hurt anymore, and I'm drowning in power!", Gray got in a stance and lunges at him.

"All Might! You're next! Right now, my senses are even sharper! I'll read his line of sight, posture and center of gravity to predict his movements.", Gray could see the hundred of possible attacks, grinning madly. "Alright All Might, get ready to die-!", he stopped in mid air before being throw back.

Chui was on a building, heavily damaged but equally ready to fight, they may be... 'together', but she won't let him attack All Might. She used her modified teleportation device and appeared next to him.

She used her Telekinesis to keep him still as she attacked him, any other thing she'd do then... well she'd be beaten instantly. This was the best tactic. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!!", she mentally apologized.

"Huh, she's gotten some more power behind these. Heh, I'll take it!", Gray said as he started moving his hand and grabbed her fist

"What?!", Chui didn't think of him even moving, she tried attacking him again, they still hit but the more she did this, the faster and more fluid he got.

"No no no! What's happening... he's getting used to my telekinesis?! What can't he do... can I even defeat him? Even like this?... what if he wasn't on my side. Would I be dead?!... I'd lose..", Chui stopped before Gray used a powerless punch to her chest, she coughed before she used the last remaining bit of energy to blast him into a wall...

She waited, for like, five minutes but he didn't get up. But she could tell he's just knocked out. "Okay... I'm tired... I think this ground will be a perfect napping spot.", Chui was absolutely exhausted, before she hit the ground, she was levitated.

"Not bad kid, you still got some room to grow though.... But I can help you with that.", Kirika said with a smile, she could sense there was something keeping her at this pathetic level.

A sharp Kunai was thrown into a photo of Moros, along with... several others. Sokudo dropped down from the trees, he wasn't wearing his Ninja suit, but wearing a black and purple track suit. "Hey, I know you're here. So stop hiding."

A man appeared behind him, Sokudo quickly turned around and drawed his sword. "Who the hell are-!!!", he was kicked in the back by someone else.

"Are you Speed O' Sound Sonic? You disappoint me.", the second man said with a grin, Sokudo flipped and landed. He then dodged the first man's blade.