Chapter 3

Title: Subterranean's of Darkness

It was a nice and peaceful morning outside, sometimes where Moros lives being a broke teenager. What startled him awake was a large crash nearby, his old dog Musashi started barking before a big ol hand grabbed Moros. Moros on reflex back handed the black hand, before getting punched through his entire house.

Moros looked at the destruction in shock. "My house!", he called out before a creature appeared next to him and punched him, only for the former to block... but was still sent flying under a bridge.

Moros felt a lukewarm substance drip from his face... it was blood. "Just what in the hell are you?", he asked the creature, which was muscular and had a black body, with a helmet like face that kinda looked like it was from Bioshock.

The creature bummed. " 'What are we'? That's rude. We are the true earthlings.", the Earthling stated.

"We?"

"I believe your kind calls us Subterraneans, we suffer from overpopulation, therefore we must claim the world above ground. We've learned the surface world is overpopulated too, this is a problem for us.", Subterranean 1 said as more crawled out of the ground. "Which is why we will eradicate all of you.", this news shocked Moros.

"Since we've begun our Invasion, seventy percent of the surface dwellers have died. This is a battle for survival, we hope you can understand this.", Subterranean 2 said with some apologetic. tone

"However.", Subterranean 1 continued, "This is unexpected, we have encountered no surface dwellers our punches could not kill."

"Hah, I've meet some of them who can take a punch. But it's been too long since I've come along such worthy opponents... Mole Men.", Moros said, offending them all, which was awkward since most are women.

"We are Earthlings!", Subterranean 1 called out before attempting to punch him, Moros dodges in response before punching Subterranean 1 into bloody bits. He removed the golden gauntlets he wore and smirked.

"What?!" "But how?!" "Human bastard!!!", the Subterraneans all cried out in anger only for Moros to smirk in his released form.

"Die!" Subterranean 4 said before slamming down, Moros quickly leapt over them with great agility, dodging any attempts at grabbing him before leaping onto the bridge above them. Three more followed him in response, as he landed he dodged the incoming onslaught of attacks thrown his way quickly, jumping over all and managing to block a three way slam down. Moros looked at them, his yellow eyes glowed bright red for a brief second before he sweeper kicked them all. "HRRAAAAAAAH!!!!", Moros called out before he killed the three in a few punches. The battle continued as the Subterraneans leapt in and tried to overwhelm him with sheer numbers, only to be knocked off and defeated. But suddenly, one of the larger ones appeared as punched him into a building, exploding it in the process.

The dust settled quickly "It's over." "What was that surface dweller? He was so strong!", said more arriving Subterranean's

"Who me?", Moros voice rang out as he stood up, missing his arms, before they regrew. "I'm just a kid wanting to be a Hero. I won't lose. And the surface...", he beated on his chest like an ape. "Is under my protection!" , he smirked.

"BIG TALK FOR A RACE OF VERMIN!!!!", they all roared out in sync as the smaller Subterranean's leapt in and attack, only for them to be sent back by a blue explosion. Moros leapt up and caved in the larger ones skull, before easily defeating the other larger ones... well not easily. Moros was caught by another punch.

What is this feeling he thought to himself, as he kept on delivering all blows into the Subterranean giants. "This rush! This tension! I've forgotten... THIS IS THE EXHILARATION OF A REAL FIGHT!", was Moros' current thought as he felt it rush back to him.

A few minutes later he stood there in his normal form, surrounded by the corpses of his foes. "It's all coming back... THIS IS IT!"

"Well well. It looks like you've taken good care of my children surface dweller.", a larger Subterranean bursted from the ground in a blue flame. Like the Subterranean People, the Subterranean King had a humanoid appearance but was about double the size of the average human being. He was covered with black, armor-like pieces, with blue lava running in the space between them. He had three narrow eyes and four arms, each with three fingers. In each of his hands, he carried a blue magma blade.

Moros smirked as a white energy surged around him. "This is it."

"Let's see how you fair against the Subterranean King!", SK said confidently before Moros started sprinting at him.

The white energy surrounded his body, and made his hair longer. "This is what I've been looking for!", he called out before being woken up.

Moros destroyed his alarm clock annoyed. "... Goddammit.", Moros had dreamt all that just for a fight.

I've become too strong...0-0