Chapter 8

Title: Threat from the Sea

"Unless you wanna die, listen up!", a large creature resembling a humanoid of a squid, wearing a Greek style robe. "We are from the deep sea! Humans! Surrender to the claw of the sea folk!", the Sea Man said.

"And then serve for food as- UUUWAAAGSGDGDGDHRH!", the Sea Man was quickly killed, Moros was standing above it. "Hey, is that the UA kid?" "I heard he's super powerful." "Yeah man, ya see that?" "I doubt he's gonna be a hero, maybe a villain." "If they let someone like that in, then you can't really trust Heroes."

Far off the beach shore, the ocean started rapidly splashing, up until a giant wave rose up, with strange creatures swimming along inside. The tides became more intense... then creatures started to surfaces

"The clan of the Sea Folk rules over this pathetic world! Those who defy us shall die! The rest of you are cattle!", a larger Sea Folk said resembling another squid with a trunk, but now had yellow scales and black spots. He used one of his tentacles to grab a human, that same tentacle was cut off by a blur. "No you've done it human!"

The person who did this is a tall and lean-built young man with spiky black hair. He wears a tight yellow and black suit, which appears to be made of bandages. Over that he wears a vest, sash, and a metal plate. He carries a large spear with him that has a brown handle and a large spearhead at the end. "I'm a super popular Hero rated Class A Rank 11! The names BeeStinger, nice to meet ya!", he said twirling his spear.

"Oh shit it's BeeStinger!" "Hah! I knew he'd come!" "Someone take a picture!"

"Pretty great coincidence you popped up while I was on patrol. I was bored! Well now, who wants a big blow hole in their chest?!", BeeStinger grinned as he thrusted his spear forward.

Moros was busy on his little bet enjoying his little coffee jelly cup, a little bby smile was present on his face. "Mmhmmmiskdjdj~! ITS SO FRIGGIN! REEE!", Moros screeched over excitedly, Musashi looked up at him confused before something started playing on the TV.

{ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴏf ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ fᴏʟᴋ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ, ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ɪs ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇs... ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜɪs ʟɪᴍɪᴛ.}

Moros smiled a bit, he knew he'd probably couldn't let this slide so he got up. "Alright. Let's do this.", he said, switching hispower restraint gauntlets to his suit.

BeeStinger has a heavily bruised face, but still wore a triumphant smile on his face. "Hehe, you slimy bastards are pretty tough. My trusty spear here has been lookin for some worthy opponents, but we have to end this!", he said, his smile growing wider.

"The human talks big." "Your audience has left long ago." "You shall die.", said the Sea Folk that gathered around him. "But you have killed six of us, so you shall serve as an example!"

"Only four more.", BeeStinger muttered before twirling his spear. "Hah! The lack of an audience makes this easier!", BeeStinger leapt up into the air. "Sing! Bamboo Shoot! Gigantic Drilling Stinger: QUADRUPLE THRUST!!!!!", BeeStinger had quite literally drilled his spear into all for of them, leaving them all of holes in their heads.

"Did I just single handedly defeat a God Level Invasion?! I'm so AWWWWWWWESOME!!!", BeeStinger screamed into the sky until.

W H A M

"You know.", a rather masculine and pompous voice was heard. This Sea Folk was the most humanoid of all the Seafolk. He was a large muscular being with black skin covering his arms, legs, and back and had light blue skin on his chest and abdomen. He had sharp eyes, large fangs, and fins protruding from either side of his head. In place of eyebrows were small pink ovals. His attire consisted of a red speedo, an ornate crown, and a large fur-trimmed cape fastened in front with a fish-head-shaped clasp. He had heart nipples meet... the Dark Sea God. "When something is so irritating, watching it die is quite the pleasurable experience."

A bunch of C Class Heroes were driving to the scene in a truck. "Hey, how much farther is the area anyways? If we don't hurry up others will take the glory." "We're too back heavy!", Moros pasted by them as a blue streak. "HURRY UP!" "IM GOING FULL THROTTLE CHILL OUT!"

{🄴🄼🄴🅁🄶🄴🄽🄲🅈 🄴🅅🄰🄲🅄🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽 🄰🄻🄴🅁🅃! 🅃🄷🄴 🄰🅃🅃🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄷🄴 🄲🄻🄰🄽 🄾🄵 🄰 🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄴🄰 🄵🄾🄻🄺 🄷🄰🅂 🅁🄰🄸🅂🄴🄳 🄵🅁🄾🄼 🅃🄸🄶🄴🅁 🅃🄾 🄳🄴🄼🄾🄽! 🄰🄻🄻 🅁🄴🅂🄸🄳🄴🄽🅃🅂 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🄴🅅🄰🄲🅄🄰🅃🄴}

"Evacuate? The fools, as if I'll let even one of these apes escape!!", Dark Sea God said with a twisted grin. He walked the empty streets of downtown Japan.

Someone was watching him from ontop of a building, quiet as a mouse. This was a young man with blonde hair that is slicked back and tapered to a point. He has a prominent widows peak, relatively thick eyebrows, dark lines around his eyes, and a lightning symbol on his left cheek. He wears a tight fitting outfit that consists of a tank top, shorts, long socks and sleeves that go from mid-bicep to mid-forearm. His hero outfit is black with yellow lining, and lightning symbols emblazoned on all the pieces of his outfit. "Tch! It looks like BeeStinger is just knocked out, am I too late?... well there is only one left. Should I wait for backup or face him one on one-"

Suddenly, Dark Sea God was behind him with the creepiest face ever, "GRADHDJWUWGXHDBEBDJDJSNAAHNNYAA!", The blond yelled out startled, and kicked Dark Sea God, which caused an explosion, once he landed he quickly recovered.

Dark Sea God had put his guard up and looked annoyed. "That hurt a little. What's the big idea?"

The blond haired man painted in shock. "What the hell?! How'd he get behind me?! I was so startled I made a weird noise! And even my explosive kick didn't work! I can't win this, I need to find a way to escape.", he put on a fake grin as he got into a fighting stance. "I am the Hero known as Lightening Max! Fight-", Dark Sea God suddenly had  a tight fist colliding with his abdomen.

"Fight? Good idea."
/End/