Chapter 79

Titles: The Most Terrifying vs The Most Evil, a Psychokinetic clash!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!", Psykos roared out as the effects of her little drink was more of a buff for any Esper. She realized she was being lifted despite her not wanting to. "This little bitch! She thinks she can drag me from this distance... there's no way she can pull this off!!"

Kirika from her distance simply grinned before she flicked her hand up, creating a psychokinetic cuff around her torso. "Piece of cake. All I'm doing is fishing up a human who has nowhere to run. Seeeeeee?", she grinned wildly as she yanked her hand up, which also yanked Psykos into the air as well and into several floors.

"Fine! You get down here too bitch!", Psykos said as she did the same thing, only pulling her down, which Kirika was surprised as the two were rocketing towards each other.

"Man, this place is strange, you should give us a guided bus tour.", Released Moros said as he tried relaxing in the cart, but couldn't considering his size. FlashStep turned his head and shook in disagreement.

"W-Well... l-look your left.", Mike said playing along a bit before FlashStep groaned.

"Ignore this idiot.", FlashStep said as Psykos straight from the ground beneath them, or at least right next to track.

The two Psychics clashed, Kirika just simply smiled as if she was enjoying this while the opposite would be said for Psykos, the resulting clash caused them to explode with Psychic energy sending an electricity like energy, although not exactly like Chui's.

The two bounced off each other after the energy had burned through the monsters nearby. "Today is the day you'll lose! This is your fault for pushing me so far!", Psykos said as her hands burned with energy.

Kirika was just floating there with no expression of worry on her face, just smiling still. "Oh? Is that so? Also, where's the second kid? I know there's another child you kidnapped besides the Hostage you took."

Speaking of that Hostage, Juni was looking up at All Might, who was covered in bruises and bleeding from his arms and face, but he was getting by thanks to his high pain tolerance. "Move a bit.", All Might said as Juni cocked her head a bit before moving a bit. "There you are, you're not really that good at hiding your presence aren't you?"

When he said that, which was a complete guess, a pudgy clawed Monster appeared shaking violently. "I-What?! I thought I should be completely invisible to the naked eye- h-how?! I-um! Sorry for bothering you, enjoy the rest of your stay!", the Monster said in fear before running in the opposite direction.

All Might looked at the child who was smiling brightly. "Monsters sure are terrifying creatures, wanna hold my hand?", he asked as Juni wrapped her tiny hand around All Mights gigantic finger.

Something was crawling through the pathways, the same monster from before was sprinting away in fear panting heavily, however, before he could continue, slimy tendrils lashed out at it and yanked it into a fleshy blob, the creature just... died. "Blood... need more blood... ingest blood... to regenerate body.", the creature thought as it gained three small horns... this was Orochi's heart, a amorphous blob of flesh with eyes.

Why did he say that? The Heart form of Orochi had strung about fleshy webs around the pathways, these were made to be traps for any curious Monster... thankfully it worked. Any monster that came in contact had been killed instantly and absorbed into the ever growing biomass of Orochi, he had gained a considerable amount of Monsters thankfully. That was when he heard something... sensed it.

"Powerful... force...", the heart of Orochi thought as it's blob face looked up and found them... "Kirika... Psykos!... GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!", the blob thought as it sent out more of its tentacles at them, his biomass growing even larger by the minute.

While he was doing his own thing, Psykos had removed her glasses and fired out energy blasts from her eyes. These weren't straight and narrow, they were large and powerful, but despite that, Kirika flicked the blast away. "Answer the question.", she said as she restrained Psykos.

"Hey kid, how come you're not dead... if you don't mind me asking?", All Might asked as Juni remembered her Hero, someone who'd rather not be called a Hero.

"O-Oh! This tall man came in and killed any Monsters around! It was so cool! He got stronger to/ oh and elevator.", the small child was cut off from her thoughts as they both noticed this.

"Oh. Convenient.", All Might coughed out as they walked briskly to the elevator... with some goo emerging from a wall.

"T-Theres just one more kid one of our members took on his own accord, she managed to escape too.", Psykos said as she was now being given the worse or best chiropractor in history. "The remaining outsiders are Rikin's Squad and The Hero Hunter Garou! That's it I swear!", Kirika was satisfied by this answer.

The short psychic telekinetically lifted up her communicator and activated it. "Hellooooo anyone listening there? I got above intels. Oh c'mon, what are these useless shit heads doing anyways?", she said with her always annoyed tone.

The communicator started beeping again. [Huff huff... this is Amai Mask! Regarding the situation with Rikin's squad I couldn't save them, they had been brainwashed by a Monster. I tried stopping them but I had to engage in battle], Amai Mask was currently hiding away from Fuhrer Ugly thankfully, it somehow, he wasn't sure how this happened but was grateful god liked him.

The two had finally decided to go back and forth with equal sass and sarcasm. "If you couldn't defeat them by yourself then you should've stayed on the surface." [I don't have time to argue with you now!] "What if our battle strategy failed because we spared a member to help your ass?" [Kirika is impossible to reason with, someone else please respond! Can we switch opponents?! I have the worst comparability with- shit! He found me!]

"An internal conflict in the middle of battle?! Are these people really heroes... but thankfully, she thinks she's already won.", Psykos thought as she had by now noticed a familiar presence underneath with a little grin. "I still have a chance to win this!"

Small balls of energy were around them, but before Kirika could even recognize these, several blasts from different directions collided with the red haired young woman. These collided blasts exploded on impact, for the first time, Kirika had finally receive a tiny bit of damage on her thighs and sleeves.

"HAHAH! I'm free!", the evil psychic yelled out in excitement. These blasts came from Orochi's dragon head blasts, this was because the Monster King had gathered enough biomass to form these creatures. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD BOY! C'mere! Join me! If we use the tremendous energy to amplify my abilities we might just win against this demon!", she said as she flew down to the ever expanding biomass of Orochi, who was slowly reaching out to her.

"GROSS! What the hell is that stuff anyways?!", Released Moros said as he and FlashStep had leapt out of the minecart with Mike right as Orochi's slimy tendrils erupted from the ground.
/End/