Chapter 19

Title: Father vs Son

Boros charged in and threw a thunderous left hook at his son, who simply caught it. He kicked Moros' hand to release the grips, but was met with a counterattack which consisted of a quick barrage of punches, with one last round house kick to send Boros flying back.

Moros wasn't too far after as he chased after him, Boros' smile never seemed to fade, only widened as the two took to the air. Zipping around, colliding attacks over and over, before the two finally managed to get one direct hit.

Boros' arm flopped to the ground lifeless as he looked back at his son. "Even though my true power has been unleashed, you managed to keep up. Impressive."

Moros turned back to him with a broken jaw, he simply grabbed it and shoved it back in place. "I could say the same to you.", he said rubbing his sore jaw.

"City A may never recover... but for now I should focus on assisting. She may be way up at Rank 2 or whatever, but it matters not, I won't let a little girl deal with this. I have my own anti aircraft attacks of my own. Like this!", Tank Top Master dug his fingers and lifted up a large piece of rubble, about as big as a truck.

"HRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!", he roared out as he threw the giant piece of rubble at the ship, which connected.

"Hey meathead, beat it will ya?", Kirika's voice rang out as a bunch of rubble, much larger or the same size were lifted into the air. "There's some nice rubble here to play with.",

"Psychic Power?! FUCK IT! I GIVE UP!", Tank Top Master was sent flying down to the ground as Kirika kept telekinetically throwing a barrage of rubble at the ship.

"Such destructive power.", Dominic thought you himself in awe.

"I'm off, I got plans to take care of.", Demon Cyborg looked over at Mikey for approval who nodded.

"You're not the only one who left, so go ahead.", Mikey said as he used his computers to keep track of the energy level.

"Hey, Dominic right?", Demon Cyborg looked at him and walked past him, not before whispering. "Metal Knight is your enemy, don't trust him. You'll understand in time."

"GEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!", Melzargard lunged at Kazeseinaru who dodged and started slicing away at his blade arm, which kept healing with more and more. It grew to the point where he had to jump back.

Kazeseinaru looked understandably angered with veins bulging from his forehead. "You're making things interesting that's for sure."

"I believe I'm getting the taste of victory!", Melzargard said as his flesh looked as if it was melting off.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?", Melzargard looked back to see Bang, alive and well, ripping off his torn shirt and popping his muscles. "I should really go back to doing full body warmups."

"You're alive?! HOW!!!!", Melzargard felt an immense amount of bloodlust behind him before hearing.

"ATOMIC SLASH!"

Suddenly, Melzargard exploded into pieces, a large gust of wind started to rejoin the parts as Bang walked straight in. "You know, I've been seeing how you do the it. Your regeneration process always starts at the head... so that means.", as soon as he found the head, he shoved his fist in there and grabbed the marble. "You're dead.", he said as he crushed it.

"That was the last of them, victory is ours!", Puri Puri Prisoner said as he started punching the air.

"Yeah, but what about that ship? I'm pretty sure not even the shortie could take this thing down.", Panku pointed up at the ship... and he was definitely right.