Bonus Chapter #2

Title: Ma vie

Chui looked at Gray, someone she hadn't really known all to well yet... but she immediately grew close to him. Probably because he's just a big meanie head... and several other things. This guy, was just listening to music and muttering something. "... are you singing?", she said taken aback.

He jumped a bit and closed his mouth with his hand. "No I wasn't! You're just hearing something!", Gray said embarrassed, Chui just found his reaction... cute.

"That's a lie, what were you singing?", Chui said poking his cheek, Gray lightly pushed her away. "Bug off will ya, don't you have school?"

"It's Saturday dummy.", the pink kitty giggled at him just trying to get her to leave him be. "Oh c'mon, can you at least tell me?"

"It's a song by Alain Barrière, it's called Ma Vie.", Gray said with a light shrug, she quickly leapt on him with a smile.

"Sing it for me please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Fine.... this is so embarrassing.", Gray said as Chui sneakily recorded him. "L'amour de ma vie... oh the love of my life you are. My dream and my shining guiding star, and no matter how small or foolish you may seem... you're still the only dream I dream.", Chui was genuinely taken aback by how good he sounded. "Once I have finally found you I'll never let you go, you are the love of my life you see. I'm all alone, without family or home but I will not despair for I know that my pain will be through once I've finally find youuu. Ma vieeeee.. Ma vieeeeeeee.. Ma vieeeeeee.. Ma vieeeeeeeeeeeee.", Gray gulped once he looked back at her, she was just smiling widely clapping. "Sh-Shut the fuck up!"

"Gray...", she pouted, smacking him over the head with a newspaper. "That's a meanie word, you gotta say heck.", Chui said as Gray poked her cheek.

"Shut up runt.", the Hero Hunter said with a sigh before he chuckled... "WAIT YOU WERE RECORDING?!"

"YES!"

"GET BACK HERE!"

"NO! ; A ;"
/End/