Chapter 23

Title: The Birth of Fear

"What's the matter? You can't stand up?", Bang said with a very disappointed and low voice towards a beaten and bloodied young man, who looked more like a girl than anything. "What have you've been doing these past six months. As my pupils you should've been giving it your all, as if your life depends on it. You haven't learnt anything, you simply lack the talent to participate more in this Dojo."

"I'm casting you out, never come again.", the king of martial arts said as he turned around so he wouldn't face the person behind him.

Chui had gotten the news about UA, today would've been the first day, but Snow told her some... information. "A declaration of war...? From who?", Chui asked a bit confused.

"The Hero Association reported to me that it was just some kid, but the kid was dangerously strong. He called himself Garou and he's already a wanted criminal.", she said before patting Chui's head. "Just be careful when your walking alone.", Snow said with an annoyed sigh.

Chui pouted, "I'm not a kid anymore! I can protect myself.", she said with the cutest little voice ever.

"Well unfortunately, this guy wasn't even an adult. He was around your age, and if he was able to take down three elite A Class heroes and over one hundred criminals by himself. I think taking in caution would be the best action now.", Snow said worried for her.

Chui smiled softly, "Okay Senpai...", she said hugging her. Snow received a little ding on her phone, she opened it up to see... well she saw Gray. Or to her, Garou. "Hey, Senpai... do you think I could be like him one day?", she knows little about him, but despite being just a year older, he's leagues ahead of her.

"Possibly, but I would prefer you to not go crazy with power, understand?", Snow said as the small pink cat girl nodded.

"Bang is acting strangely?", Dominic asked confused, "Did something happen? Why are you injured?"

"He changed my training into full physical contact. He's usually so kind but there's something going on.", Gale said as he looked on at the group, which expanded, they just looked at him before going back to their things.

"But I do have a feeling it's involving Garou the Monster.", was what Dominic had deduced quickly.

"Him? He went wild at our dojo and Master Bang kicked him out.", Gale was still oblivious to what was currently happening.

"Ah, so you don't know. Hero Association headquarters has issued a warrant and Bang volunteered to find him.", Dominic said as he fixed his hair a bit. "There was an incident at HQ, but the Association kept it quiet. If it grows it could harm citizens, so Bang may be trying to keep you out of this loop."

"Also one more thing!", Moros slid out of the room over wearing a flannel, grey shirt, and black jeans. "Who are you."

Dominic got up and whispered: "He's Bangs top disciple, more or less of a pissant we've met before." in his ear.

A few hours later...
It was late at night by now, the moon was shining through the sky in this clear night. The peaceful silence was disrupted by: "Hey numbnuts.", Gray's voice rang out. "You're a hero right?"

The man he was talking to was Mumen Rider, a now twenty five year old, but still in C Class, but had gotten a slight bit stronger. "Ah yes, I am Mumen Rider."

Gray grinned as he clenched his fist. "Hmm, although it's not my style. I'll hunt you.", he said as Mumen Rider cocked his eyebrow underneath his goggles.

"Hunting? This conversation is fairly odd, I'm guessing you're not one of my fans.", Mumen Rider said bluntly.

A creepy grin formed on Gray's face as he clenched his fist. "You see, to become more of a Monster, I need to hunt more pissants like you.", before he could attack him, he heard voices.