Chapter 14

Title: Dis guy....

(Recap=italics)
"𝕴 𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆 𝕮𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖌 𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑?", the being this voice belonged to was a creature known as Cy-Kong, a massive cyborg with a gorilla head. His body is protected by full plate armor adorned with spikes on its shoulders, knee pads, and gauntlets. The armor's belt buckle resembles a gorilla's face, and the chest plate features a custom patch featuring the letters 'C' and 'K' arranged in a diamond shape. He took a step forward. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙."

"Another cyborg, I can't believe it...", Drive Knight thought to himself as Cy-Kong charged at him.

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖞!", Cy-Kong leapt up and slammed his hand down on him, only for Dominic to leap up and kick him back. The good cyborg was tossed back and ran at him. The cybernetic gorilla was about to back hand him... only to fail.

"I would like to ask you a few things.", Dominic said with the only smile he would ever have in his life.

He heard a deep laughter coming from behind him, "Master-?!", Dominic was shocked to see King Beast. A large humanoid tiger, with a full mane and a tail, with extra fur tuffs on his elbows. In spite of his humanoid, five digit hands, he still wielded sharp claws on his fingers and padded four toed feet. He wore a black shirt, animal furs on his shoulders, and a leopard-skin cloth around his waist, secured by heavy chains and a belt with a lion-head buckle. There were bracelets on both his wrists and ankles and bracers on both biceps.

"Well done Ground Dragon, you made it so he can no longer move his limbs!", King Beast pointed out the obvious. Suddenly, a large brown mole with a white pattern in the form of Kanjis for "ground" and "dragon" (together meaning "mole"). His only other distinctive feature was his large claws crawled out of the ground.

"We don't want you putting up a fight.", GB said, his voice had a bit of a squeak.

"Mas-", Drive Knight was about to run over only to have his shoulder grabbed.

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞? 𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖚𝖘!", Cy-Kong said as he attempted to punch him. Only for Drive Knight to parry it and use his Incineration Blast on him.

Due to his armor, Cy-King simply leapt our to him, the heroic cyborg walked back as Cy-Kong landed. "𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖈𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕰𝖛𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕮𝖞𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝕶𝖔𝖓𝖌, 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖊.", he said with his monotone still present.

"House of... what? What do they want with my Master?", Dominic asked with a confused expression.

"𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘, 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖞.", Cy-Kong said as he towered over him. "𝕾𝖔, 𝕴 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚."

King Beast looked at Moros, who had a pretty adorable tired expression on his face. "Hey Jerkoff! What's with the face?", he said as the young man yawned.

"Being in the ground keeps you cool, but at the same time keeps ya warm. I'm getting sleepy. So buzzoff will ya?", Moros said tiredly.

King Beast cackled a bit. "I don't think you understand ya little shit!", he said as he pointed both claws at his eyes. "I'm gonna slice your eyes out with these, just so we can see if you're still such a smart ass. And just so ya know, the King Beast never lets anyone off easy."

"Okay I'm done.", Moros said as he climbed out effortlessly. "Okay, so can you do me a favor and tell your boss to pay for the damage?", he said with a little smile.

King Beast and Ground Dragon both confused and a bit scared. "He-He got out?!", Ground Dragon said shocked.

"Listen up ya little brat, I'll show you the true power of the-", King Beast looked at Moros who was patting his belt.

"Give me a second, dirt got in my special place.", he groaned a bit as he started to shake out some of the dirt there, with King Beast surprisingly waiting patiently. "Hold on... there ya go. Keep going.", Moros said as he finished up.

"Alright. What was I saying again? Oh yeah! I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF KING BEAST!!", King Beast called out as his claws sharpened. "LIONS SLASH!!", King Beast roared out as he swiped at him, the claws were so sharp he sliced through the house behind him. King Beast continued to attempt to slice at him, only for Moros to dodge quickly evade it quickly.

Slugerous pulled his head out and coughed. "Outta my way pissants!", King Beast said as he sliced through them. "HAHAAA! Such is the law of the jungle! And you're next dipshit!", in a fit of enragement, King Beast had gained considerable muscle mass, tearing through his clothing and ornaments.

"No wait! Don't kill him yet!", Ground Dragon pleaded as it was just simply ignored.

"LION SLASH! METEOR POWER SHOWER!", King Beast roared out as he started unleashing several lion slashed repeatedly. Moros' bland expression didn't change as he easily dodged the attacks with at least some effort, he smiled a bit before his arm became a navy blue with a dark plating

"Apnea Rush.", he said as he sent out a barrage of punches into him, killing King Beast instantly. He looked at Ground Dragon with a smirk.

Ground Dragon looked shocked and dug back into the ground. "No one ever told me he'd be that strong! We have to retreat for now and-!!!!!", Moros' face popped up in front of him. "Found you."

The side walk started to crack and Moros just bursted out yawning. He looked over and saw Dominic charging up an Incineration Blast right at Cy-Kong, who was missing his arms and legs, his head seemed to be organic, since it resembles both a gorilla and a chimp. "Answer my questions or die. You choose."

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑. 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕰𝖛𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙.", Cy-among said with a monotone confidence, his nose and mouth bleeding. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙, 𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙! 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚!"

Moros walked up whipping around a red eye. "You mean this guy?", he said while just tossing it away.

"I think he does.", Dominic said as he looked at the sudden expression change in Cy-Kong.

"S-Sorry about that! I'll tell you anything please just don't kill me!" "Wait, what happened to your high tech Robot voice?" "I just wanted to sound cool ^^;"
/End/