Chapter 12

Title: It's raining so....

"You did great out there man, now rest. I'll kill this arrogant Sea Freak.", Moros said with annoyance as thunder cracked behind them.

"I heard that!", Dark Sea God said offended... the Sea Freaks were his nephews. He thrusted his fist forward only for Moros to dodge and set him down, the former seemed rather impressed. "Ah, so you've managed to dodge my attack, you're different from this other trash."

The half alien snickered, "Nah, you're just slow.", Moros said with a mocking yawn. He heard the stammers of the civilians... he was definitely the talk of the town.

"I am the Dark Sea God, ruler of the seas. The sea is the source of all this, sort of like a mother. So as ruler of the sea, I stand atop the pyramid of life!", Dark Sea God was shushed as Moros yawned again.

"Shut up!", Moros said before back handing him away with brute force, the Dark Sea God looked at his broken jaw. "Huh, that's a first. Anyways, let's get this over with it's raining."

Dark Sea God was already in front of him, about to deliver another punch, only for it to be dodged, the suddenly get kicked in the jaw. Moros transformed into a blue streak and zipped above him, Dark Sea God tried attacking only to get his ankle grabbed and slammed into the ground head first, Moros landed back in his human form, his clothing seemed a bit too big on him now.

"You are different aren't you.", Dark Sea God said as he freed himself and growled. "Little sh-!!!!", Moros suddenly ran off, Dark Sea God roared and chased after him, thanks to his water empowerment, he could at least keep somewhat up with him.

"Get back here runt!", Dark Sea God got on all fours and chased after him, Moros looked back, only to get his face was grabbed and was slammed into the ground.

Dark Sea God grinned only to get kicked away, Moros flipped up and roared. "I'm comin at ya!", he said before charging at him. Moros mimicked Mumen's tackle and tackled him, as soon as he got back he leapt up, and slammed him back down.

Moros backed away with a smirk as the Dark Sea God cackled and charged at him again... only to have a large hole in his chest. He slowly dropped to the ground, dead.

The crowd behind them cheered at the death of the final Sea Folk. "Oops, too much force.", Moros thought to himself, he looked back to them. "Hey! Can you do me a favor and give the other Heroes the credit? I really can't have that considering I'm still a student!", Moros said, the crowd looked very confused.

Drive Knight was in absolute shock, he managed to move his legs in order to drag his body over to him. "Y-You there.", Moros looked at him confused. "Make me your disciple..."

"What the fuck-?"

A few months later Drive Knight has a giant backpack filled with all his shit, his body was repaired and he just looked at him. "Why is he just standing there?", Moros looked at the older teen confused.

"I've come to live with you.", Drive Knight said bluntly.

"...WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!", Moros said rather irritated. Musashi looked at the strange human chew toy confused.

"May I live here?", Drive Knight, or, Dominic looked at him with a blank look. "ABSOLUTELY NOT-", Moros saw a large stack of cash plopped on his coffee table. "Make yourself at home.", he said with fake hospitality, still annoyed by a sudden roommate
/End/