Chapter 83

Title: Fight for your life, the heroes spirit have not yet broken!!!

Hero Association Hosptial...

Every single TV inside that hospital was tuned into the Emergency Broadcast station, a few familiar faces were watching this. [𝔸 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕪 ℤ, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖! ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪, 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕔𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕒, 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕊 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖], suddenly, a hand grabbed a backpack underneath their hospital bed and threw it out a window. [𝕎𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕟-𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖... 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕪.]

A small, feminine hand of a child gripped onto the sheets in nervousness. "We could feel the tremors from here... big brother... will the Heroes be alright?", Zenko turned her head to Panku, who had restyled his hair back into a messy pompadour, he still had a body covered in bandages.

"Of course.", a confident smile grew on Panku's face. "Heroes never lose.", he said as he reassuringly patted his little sisters head and got up.

"Hey; where are you going?", Zenko asked a bit curious on why he got up, he was in way better condition, his fractured bones were healed and he got a lot of blood back.

"To the bathroom.", Panku said as he left the room... however, in an obvious turn of events. Panku went outside to his backpack and unzipped it. He took off the hospital gown and the bandages on his body and slipped into his usual clothing, adjusting his black school jacket as he let out a deep exhale. "Alright now."

Panku looked up to where his hospital room was and looked... sadden. "I'm sorry for making you worry... Heroes never lose.", he was amping himself up by saying that again. He leapt up onto the pole, bat in hand as he placed his feet hand ontop said pole and planted his foot firmly as he looked out into the distance at where the Monster Association tower was. "That's probably it, my opponents lately have been good at makin' a mess big enough so I can pinpoint it from afar. Makes my job a lot easier, and I'm pretty sure they said Monster Association, if that's the case I can probably find a clue or two on that bastard."

The bat wielding hero had the vivid memory of Gray; or as he knew as Hero Hunter Garou, and how he beat him in a fight... almost. "Over there I can team up with other S Class Heroes... Alright!", he threw himself over the fence, landed on his feet and started running. "LETS GO!", he yelled out determined as he was ready to fight again.

"Satoru-san, I'm here to take your blood pressure.", the nurse walked into 'Satoru's' room, only to see a note written by Mumen Rider, thanking them for all they've done for the Heroes, and to make sure to leave a lot of vacant beds.