Chapter 11

Title: Unstable Hope

Along the way to the scene, Moros had to chase down a naked guy, but unfortunately, Mumen Rider had gotten information of the whereabouts of the monsters.

"UUAAAGH! STAND UP PEDDLING MODE! ROAR JUSTICE!", Mumen Rider called out, his peddling speed increased.

Moros looked at the ancient flip phone with a cocked eyebrow. He picked it up and held it to his ear, what he heard was; "Mumen Rider! Look you may be Rank 1 in Class C, but this monster had taken down another Class A Hero, you must retreat-", the halfling crushed it.

He looked straight at the tire marks with a determined expression... his eye cracks glowing blue. "I'm on my way."

The heroes who had attempted to defeat the creature were easily defeated, Dark Sea God's disgusting face looked down in his prey. "It sure is getting quiet here.", he said with a twisted expression.

"Are you with the clan of the sea folk?", Drive Knight asked, his brief case was now arms that clamped perfectly to his actual arms, these were black and had a lava like light, black frames on his cheeks. "I am here to eliminate you!"

Before Dark Sea God could attack, Drive Knight had punched a hole through Dark Sea God's cheek, and activated a large fire-like blast into him and sent him through the shelter and into the distance.

Drive Knight looked back at them with a blank stare. "Was that the last one?", he asked, the people cheered at their savior. Snow was just having a field day considering she just saw an idol. "It looks like they were desperate.", Drive Knight suddenly had his arm right arm and was batted away into a wall.

"Now I'm mad!", Dehydrated Dark Sea God said, there was a hole in his cheek exposing his fangs. "I'm gonna rip you to shreds!"

Drive Knight coughed. "Okay, that was my fault.", he said before getting up. "Everyone escape from this shelter now! I may not win this!", he said as he charged up. "Flee while I fight him!"

Dark Sea God saw his cattle run away, his jaw regenerated again. "None of youuuuuuuuu WILL ESCAPE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!", he roared out with a cackle.

Drive Knight finally gathered enough remaining energy, and propelled himself straight at Dark Sea God. Once they got close, Dark Sea God had landed a punch to his face, only for the latter to kick him in the face as well. The two were exchanging blows, before Drive Knight backed up and kicked him into the air. He raised his arm and unleashed another Incineration Cannon at him, he then suddenly appeared above him with glowing eyes. "Lightening Eye!"

A blinding light shone straight at Dark Sea God who temporarily went blind. "Can't see!", he said before getting kicked back into the dome. Once he landed Drive Knight launched himself at him again. "Machine Gun Blow!", he said before unleashing a barrage of punches into him, only earning a grin from him.

"You do love your combos don't you?", Dark Sea God said with a smirk, once they crashed back into the ground. The creature roared as it delivered a punch, only for Drive Knight to quickly block.

The small pink child looked back and took a deep breath. "You can do it mister!", "SHUT UP!", Dark Sea God was the one to respond as he shot out a glob of what looked like acid at her.

Drive Knight gasped as the girl screamed. He quickly went in front of her and blocked it... only for his clothing, and part of his body to melt off. It shows his exposed ribcage, part of his metallic skull, ect.

Suddenly, he was thrown into the dome, sending him crashing into the pouring rain. "You could've easily dodged that acid but you are to commit suicide by saving that little brat. You may be idiotic, but you've actually put some scratches on me... well, however they've regenerated by now. Now Die.", Dark Sea God said as veins formed on his forehead and muscles.

"JUSTICE CRASH!!!", a sudden bicycle was suddenly thrown at him, the leader of the Sea Folk looked back to see Mumen Rider. "I am the Bicyclist of Justice known as Mumen Rider!!", he said with determination.

Drive Knight looked at him... or tried to. "The top ranking in Class C... d-don't!", he coughed up a bit of oil.

"It's... Its Mumen Rider!" "But..."

It doesn't matter how you look at this situation, Mumen Rider has no chance of winning. Speaking of that, "Here I come!", the bicyclist of Justice charged at him.

"I'm bored.", Dark Sea God grabbed his fist and slammed him into the ground twice before turning back to Drive Knight. "Pardon the interruption, I'll deliver my killing blow swiftly."

"J-Justice... tackle!", Mumen Rider yelled out again as he grabbed him in a futile attempt to tackle him. Dark Sea God looked at him, his face started to morph.

"No one expects much from me!", he said before getting back handed away. He looked up to the sky. "I know that better than anyone how useless Class C is! I know I'm too weak... even for Class B!", Mumen Rider said as he started getting up.

"What're you babbling about you pathetic human?", Dark Sea God turned back to him annoyed.

"I know more than anyone else... I can't beat you! But I must fight you anyways! I'm the only one left! IT'S NOT ABOUT WINNING OR LOSING I JUST HAVE TO STAND AND FACE YOU HEAD ON!!", Mumen Rider said more determined than anything else.

"Quit your rambling already.", Dark Sea God said annoyed, his body had been Hydrated again.

As I said before, it doesn't matter how you look at this situation, Mumen Rider has no chance of winning... but... the people placed their final hopes in him.

"Hang in there! You can do it Mumen Rider!" "Good luck/BEAT HIM TO A PULP!" "WIN THIS!" "WE BELIEVE IN YOU!" "DO YOUR BEST!" "I'm a fan don't die." "C'MON MAN!"

Mumen Rider clenched his teeth and tightened his fist. "GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!", he was easily defeated

"It's no use-?!", Dark Sea God's large eyes widened as he was now gone. He looked behind him to see Moros holding him over the shoulder.

"You did great out there man, now rest. I'll kill this arrogant Sea Freak.",

"I heard that!", Dark Sea God said offended... the Sea Freaks were his nephews. He thrusted his fist forward only for Moros to dodge and set him down.
/End/