Chapter 4

Title: Itching

Moros sat in his chair, listening intently to what the teacher was saying, the teacher was unfortunately Present Mic, but he wasn't teaching anything important.

"The evil running rampant around the world doesn't show any sign of stopping. Hasn't since the first appearance of the Villains. In other words, Hero schools aren't doing anything, they're just training teens who have still no clue how to control their Quirk properly... it's just cruel. They should get to live their lives then become a hero. It's not that I'm sad about it, I met Snow and she's nice... kinda. But, emotions in me had kinda... stopped once finding out how to release my power. I can't remember when I had any fear in me in a fight during the past year or so... when I go around fighting super villains and monster in my free time there's no clash of spirits... it's like squashing a mosquito.", Moros thought to himself as he squashed a mosquito. "Like tha-Huh?", the mosquito had flew out under his hand

Moros grabbed the mosquito quietly... but it flew out. It landed on his face before he smacked it... before they it flew away. Moros' face grew multiple bulging veins. "Goddammit the fucking thing got away!"

A while later, it was the lunch period, meaning this is where Moros mostly spends his time alone... considering he has no friends. "Where the hell did that mosquito go?"

"What mosquito?", a feminine voice rang out, before he looked over. He saw a female around... 17 or 18, with long white hair tied up in a pony tail, a female version of the uniform. Glasses, and had light red eyes... she was also 'well equipped' in all ends.

"Oh hey Snow.", Moros said before looking back up at the sky. Snow stood over him, thankfully she wore something underneath her skirt. "What?"

"Forgot to bring your lunch again?", Snow asked, holding up a bento box. Before he shook his head. "Okay, something's definitely wrong here. You never turn down food.", she said sitting next to him.

"Oh c'mon. What's wrong Morogo-san?", unlike Moros, she uses proper honorifics. "C'mon, I got Katsudon...?", she sighed.

"It's... I dunno. But...", Moros sighed again only to get poked by Snow.

"C'mon.", Snow said patting him.

Moros smiled again before he frowned. "I thought of it before, but I realized that there's no sign of evil stopping or disappearing all at once, that hasn't changed before I even was born. So, I guess I haven't made any difference so far... I'm not necessarily sad about that though, but there has been something bothering me lately.",  he said looking up at the sky.

Snow tilted her head curious, but also very interested. "Mm? Well what is it?", she asked as Moros didn't look at her.

"As the days past, my emotions grow more distant. Fear, tension, joy, anger, I feel none of them anymore. In exchange for power, maybe I lost something that's essential for being human. Before, I had all kinds of emotions whirling inside me when I fought dread, rage. But now, all I need is just a punch to end it.", he said as his eyes now had this foggy appearance, something Snow just noticed. "Everyday I come home uninjured, I wanted to be a Hero so I can feel excitement... but now I don't feel it anymore. Now it's just a hobby, but if I get a kick out of it, in the end that's all I really care about."

Snow bonked him over the head with a chopstick. "It doesn't have to be just about Power. You don't need to fight just to feel excitement okay?", she said as she scoots closer to him. "You're my only friend here... I'd rather see you smiling then having a depressed look on your face... ya sad little raccoon.", she snickered a little bit considering Moros kinda does look like a raccoon.

Moros patted her head, and just gave her a hug. "Maybe she's right... maybe I am like everyone else before me... but what difference does it make? But... I don't know anymore, I never know, but I think I'll always win. I wish I could find someone of worthy time... but not as it stands.", Moros smiled as he walked past the the bloodied body of a humanoid mosquito with a smile, considering there was a time skip.

"Mmm, maybe your right. But first, food..", he said as he ate some. "The sad part is... it's eating me up. I feel like there's this gaping hole in me that can't be filled. I've got no family, no friends besides Snow... but I do have a dog.'

":)"