Chapter 7

Title: Summer

Snow approached Moros with a bit of unease considering Moros literally destroyed a safety shelter just to pee. "Hey Morogo, question."

"Yeah?", he cocked his eyebrow confused. "Do you have a crush-" "no.", the straightforward answer just came out suddenly. Snow tilted her head. "You don't?" "Should I?" "It's not a problem, but there's got to be someone." "Nah." "Not even me?" "Definitely not" "...rude."

"What's the point in them?", Moros asked. "Why have a crush on someone you know you'd never get in the first place? Why raise your expectations to the point where you THINK it's gonna happen? That something I don't get still...", Snow hugged the poor dude.

"You still on about those Tank Top weirdos?"

Flashback...

A large meteor approached Japan rapidly, everyone had given up on life or even the thought of survival itself. That was when Moros leapt into the air in his Power Released form and shattered the giant Dragon Level Meteor in just a punch.

Moros reverted to normal once he landed on the ground, rubbing his knuckles, "Ouch. I think I popped my shoulder too.. that was a bit much.", he said as the city received massive damage, not as massive as the whole thing, but still. "Shit! I didn't mean that to happen! Should've blasted it instead."

"Hey, kid. What the hell did you think you were doing?", a man said, he wore a tiger printed tank top, with matching hair, and dark blue jeans. He was also ripped.

"Who're you again?", Moros asked bluntly, he knew exactly who he was... he just wanted to se a reaction. "ITS TANK TOP TIGER TOU FUCKING NOOB!"

"You're that damn UA Brat who worked with S Class Hero Silverfang to destroy a meteor? And you said you played a big role? Cut the crap! I won't stand for lies!", Tank Top Tiger said irritated.

"What lie? I asked Mister Silverfang and All Might to give me more leverage to jump up there. Plus, who cares about Demon or Dragon? I deal with that shit regularly.", this statement was indeed true, hell, he's even struggled defeating some Dragons awhile back.

"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! You're gonna fucking regret it! My big bro's a fucking Class B high ranker and a high tank topper!", Tank Top Tiger continued to yell out.

".. Tank... Topper? As in the Tank Top Master's Lacky's?", Moros tilted his head, he has indeed meet Tank Top Master... he was pretty chill, he gave him a free tank top and everything.

"DID YOU CALL LITTLE BRO?!", A man, taller than TTT by a little bit jumped down, he had a black tank top and black hair. "I am the hero known as Tank Top Blackhole!"

Moros was trying not to laugh at him. "Blackhole my fucking butt."

"Are you the fraud who clings to S class Heroes and steals their credit to rise up?! Aren't you ashamed?! Huuuhhh?!", Tank Top Blackhole said as Moros just shrugged.

"Since when did that happen? Like once? Dude, I'm busy with School.", Moros said truthfully.

"Every fucking UA student hates you! Only a fake could have the exercise program!", Tank Top Tiger growled as Moros looked done already... they already hated him. There's no argument.

"... what do you want?", Moros cocked his eyebrow.

"Ha!", Tank Top Tiger grinned a bit. "You know what! We're here to beat you into the ground!", he said annoyed before getting paused.

Tank Top Backhole smiled a bit. "Wait, lil bro. His type don't learn that way, I have a better idea.", he said, Moros cocked his eye. "ARE YOU THE GUY WHO DESTROYED THIS TOWN?!", this took back both Moros and Tank Top Tiger.

"Why's he yelling? Oh I get it, some townspeople would get angry at this kid. Using that against him would be devastating!", Tank Top Tiger was... still confused.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE A HERO WOULD DO SUCH A THING! WHAT A HORRIBLE LITTLE RUNT YOU ARE!!!", Tank Top Black Hole said, forgetting that Moros was about a bit shorter than him. "DON'T YOU FEEL ANYTHING AT THE SIGHT OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! ARE YOU GLOATING BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU SAVED THE PEOPLE?! IS THAT WHY YOU'RE STROLLING AROUND IN THE OPEN LIKE THIS?! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE FIND THEMSELVES AT ROCK BOTTOM WITHOUT A HOME OR JOB! YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED BACK AND LET OTHER HEROES HANDLE THE SITUATION RIGHT! YOU CAUSED A TRAGEDY! BUT YOU CALL YOURSELF A HERO?! LOOK AROUND! YOU DID THIS!", some of the citizens nearby cocked their heads.

"Yeah... you did do this!"

"Heh, they took the bait!", Tank Top Blackhole grinned. "Ya hear that?! Those are the pained cries of the displaced! YOUR RASH BEHAVIOR RESULTED IN ALL THIS SUFFERING! DON'T YOU EVEN WANT TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY?! YOU SHOULD GIVE UP ON BEING A HERO!", the last few words... destroyed Moros' heart.

"GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP! GIVE IT UP!", the shouts continued, ranging from 'Give it up' to 'Get out of here' or 'Get lost'.

"We've got em!", Tank Top Tiger smirked a bit. "This kids self confidence is done! He'll never step outside again!"

"It's his fault for being dishonest, the fools. But isn't this what they call the herd mentality? This jeering is getting nasty.", a man stood up on the building, being shadowed completely. "Morogo, my boy, you have saved this town and this is the thanks you get... this is reality. You are one of the strongest I've come across. I don't want you to rot in this profession! So I won't say anything here... quitting is one of the possible paths."

"Now the cherry on top!", a mad smile grew on Tank Top Blackhole. "Hey! He just made a suspicious move!", he roared out... notably confusing anyone who didn't want this kid to hang himself.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! ARE YOU GOING TO HURT THIS PEOPLE THE SAME WAY YOU DESTROYED THIS TOWN?! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING YOU JUST KIL EVERONE?! WELL WE WONT LET YOU! TANK TOP BLACKHOLE AND TANK TOP TIGER, WILL PUT A STOP TO YOUR VIOLENCE! IF YOU'RE AIMING TO BE A HERO, fight us like a man!", Tank Top Blackhole grinned as he pointed at him...

Public Execution.

"They plan to crush this young man with a bright future in hero as a publicity stunt for themselves. Those young tank tops are too greedy. They'll flame out in the final stretch and never achieve beyond class B.", the man thought before he walked off.

"Tank Top Tiger fights like a tiger!", Tank Top Tiger boasted.

"Tank Top Blackhole has the grip strength of over 200 kilograms!", Tank Top Blackhole boasted.

"You're a stain on heroes! So we're gonna wipe you aw-ARGH!", Tank Top Tiger was sent flying back by Moros.

"Damn you!", Tank Top Blackhole growled as he lunged at him. "I'll fucking crus-ISNDBDHDHDHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!", Tank Top Blackhole's hand was caught in a grip of Moros.

"THAT HURTS! IGIVEIGIVEIGIVEIGIVE!", Tank Top Blackhole said as Moros just stood there. "KID IM SORRY OKAY! I'M SORRY FOR LYING!"

"You're not lying... I guess you're right. No one does like me... but who gives a shit. I'm not in it for publicity, I'm just here to prove that anyone can be a hero... even pathetic shit heads like you.", Moros said as he let go of him, and just walked home.

Flashback...

Moros continued to lie there with a sigh, "No, I'm just thinking on something else. Don't worry ya little turd.", he said patting her head.

"Oh be quiet!", Snow said a bit annoyed.
/End/