Chapter 25

Title: Headgear

"Hey, is the Hero Association rich?", a woman asked, she was rather well dressed and thicc. The person she was talking to was a short, well dressed pudgy man with a weird looking face.

"Don't be ridiculous babe! The only income is from donations!", the short man said with a little smile on his face. "The money goes towards keeping the peace and that takes loads of dough! And the Association doesn't have that much."

"So do you buy this purse to keep the peace?" "Of course!" "And that's why you come to the club?" "Of course!"

The man kept up the slight act. "As a Association executive fooling around with you gals is necessary expense. I need vigor to fight in the front lines.", he said as the second girl laughed.

"But relax everyday.", she said adjusting her dress.

"Exactly.", the man grew a slight smile. "Do you wanna meet Amai Mask?"

"What?! Can we?!" "I'm like his biggest fan!!"

"But first, kiss me on the cheek.", he said, causing the duo of females to back up on step.

"Introduce him to me too.", Gray said as he walked up behind him. "I'll happily give you a kiss on the cheek.", he said and knocked him out.

Gray has continued walking down the street with a disgusted expression on his face. "I felt great after fighting those A Class Heroes, but that asshole ruined it. Fighting on the front lines? What a load of horse shit.", that's when he heard someone behind him.

"Oh hey, I finally found you.", Moros said behind him, he towered over him due to the different in inches.

"Who's he? Is he a Hero too?...", Gray tried recognizing that face. "Never seen that face before, probably some nobody trying to climb up the ranks by trying to get a big fish like me, but table turns!", Gray quickly spun around, and karate chopped Moros on his left shoulder.

"What's the big idea? Tryna to rob me?", Moros asked annoyed, causing Gray to sweat upwards. "Don't bother me when I'm shopping.", he said before he knocked Gray with a karate chop of his own

Next morning...

Gray woke up several hours later, looking around noticing he was in an entirely pink room. "What the hell am I doing here?", he muttered as he looked at Chui, the cute little child who was hugging his arm for dear life, still sleeping.

"... how'd I get here?", he asked himself.

Dominic looked at Moros who was trying on a wig... then went somewhere else and called The Fixer.

Chui stirred awake and pulled him back down to continue sleeping. "Mmmmm...", she nuzzled against his muscly arm, he rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Get off.", he said pulling it away, Chui in response whines before just hugging him. "Isn't it Wednesday?", he asked cocking his eyebrow.

Chui suddenly leapt up and began getting dressed. "Thank you for reminding me Gray!", she said as she was already finished and wore her UA uniform.

Gray rolled his eyes and got up, before feeling a bandage on his face." ... is this a hello kitty bandaid?"

"Yes it is."