Chapter 59

Titles: Can he achieve strength beyond Humans?

Moros was busy getting suited up after the last few tremors, which caused him to be a little annoyed. Once he got his suit on, he flashed a toothy grin as he went out into City Z, Musashi was behind him. "Oh, yeah, hey Musashi. Can you go to Snow's
place for a while?", he said with a sweet smile.

Musashi simply nodded, turned and ran away off to where Snow lives, far from City Z mind you.

"As you are now, you've become something of a ... Half Monster. And despite the fact you have yet to become a Full Fledged Monster, you're still able to withstand Bloodred Rover's heat blast. And you're bodily strength will certainly increase at a frightening pace... but as things are now, it's not enough.", Gyoro Gyoro said to the 'Half Monster'. "I, however, can raise you into the Strongest Monster of them all."

"You raise me?", Gray simply scoffed at the idea of this giant slug raising him. "What? You gonna teach me Telekinesis or somethin?"

Gyoro Gyoro laughed at the idea of teaching him such a useless power. "Not at all, I will not be teaching you any Psychic Powers nor Martial Arts... but rather the Secret of Monsterfication. I can accelerate your growth.", the large slug monster suggested which gained Gray's attention. "To put it simply, you just overcome your 'Death' as a human numerous times. However, this'll put an extraordinary burden on your body and mind. It may sounds simple, but it's actually quite difficult. You'll quickly lose your life. Even if you were able to endure it, your intelligence will deteriorate, and you will stop growing. You'll simply become a mediocre Monster. The most important factor is having the person experience a living hell that is suitable for their person.", Gyoro Gyoro had figured that Gray had reached that point of experiencing hell for his level...

"Sounds like you did some testing to come to that result.", the literal Human Monster said a bit impressed at the conclusion, although not completely following.

"Some? That doesn't even begin to explain it. I've tested this process on so many Humans and Monsters to the point I've lost count.", the large slug laughed at the idea of doing 'some' experimentation. "It's true that I've achieved the means of transforming a Human into these pseudo, or quasi Monster. But unfortunately I only witness average growth with inherent abilities for each body... but that's about it. I wanted to find a way to break the Limit of Growth so badly to the point where I fed Monsters to other Monsters, performed blood transfusions, transplanted cells, made them mate with one another, inflicted pain and stress on them through several violent means, amplified their hatred and anger... I did even more than you could ever think of.", the large slug monster remembered the several experiments performed on them, but his head lifted up. "And in the course of my research, I finally discovered that by overcoming Death, one could reach the next stage. And by repeating that process one could go through explosive growth... and that was how I made Orochi.

Orochi's real name was Tatsu, Tatsu Hanayama, Gyoro Gyoro had found him one day and offered Tatsu a chance of letting loose, that's how the King of Monster was born. "But, you possess even greater potential that far surpasses him. As a result of your clash with Royal Ripper and Bug God, you overcame a wall. Your Monsterfication is progressing slowly but surely, you're becoming astoundingly strong. Garou... no, Grayson, if you follow my training program you might just become equal... no... even beyond that of Orochi.", Gyoro Gyoro leaned towards Gray with a wide eye. "Let us join forces, and with my help you'll become the strongest Monster, and we'll eradicate Heroes from this world!"

Gray clenched his fist tightly and looked up at Gyoro Gyoro with an angered look. "Quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I wouldn't be caught dead workin' with you!"

"You seem to be mistaken. The moment you've caught my eye you had lost your right to refuse.", the slug said as Gray simply rolled his eyes.

Gray sighed, in his eyes, this wasn't a Monster, just someone who refused to grow up. "I hate assholes like you who just look down from their perch more than anything. It makes me wanna beat their skulls in."