Chapter 71

Title: More Justice and More Evil, both are on the move...

It was still as sunny as ever on the surface, as if barely any time flew by regardless. "Hey, this is Metal Knight. I've exited the underground and met up with the above ground support team with Wanama. The mission was successful, I repeat. The mission was successful.", Mikey said as his half suit was built with a communicator.

"Wow, you're incredible Metal Knight.", Melee said with impressed by the amount of time it must've took him.

"Yes, your proficiency is impeccable.", Sekingar said with a bit of a nod.

Mikey simply looked at them tiredly as one of his back up suits flew down and landed behind him. "You'd think that but it was tough, I was at the end of my wits.", he looked down at his communicator annoyed. "Oi, anyone there?... I wonder if they got my message."

"Hurry up and say something so I can rest.", the technological Hero thought before looking at Sekingar. "Hey, I did explain how to use the communicators? Like how to manage the volume considering its base sound is just zero?"

"I wouldn't get too worked up.", Sekingar said as he patted his shoulder. "They're currently in battle, so they might not answer."

{This is Walker, nothing to report here, but good job kid}, the communicator rang out as it came flooding with some of the Heroes. {This is Amai Mask. Copy that on the hostage situation, the Monsters aren't a big deal here. I will continue exacting justice here} {This is Pig Man here, nothing special to report here. Although I am currently digesting} {Huh? What the heck am I supposed to do with this? Hold down the button when I talk?}

Sekingar's eyes grew wide at the sound of the last voice. "That's Atomic Samurai."

{The fuck is this flashy green light?} "That's my recorded Message." {Hrmm... so if I jiggle this- oh the light is gone} "YOU FUCKING DELETED THE MESSAGE!"

{AHEM! Uuuh, this is Atomic Samurai. Well, everyone, you might wanna listen closely... I found another child. I don't know my location of course, but imma go after her}, the communicator was cut off as soon as Kaze stopped talking.

"Hello! This is Metal Knight! What did the child look like-... fuck he disconnected.", Mikey got up and looked at Wanama and just went over to her with an annoyed expression. "Wanama, what's the meaning of this? I asked you if there's were more hostages, and you said no... explain."

"I-I-I'm sorry!", Wanama bowed respectfully, but she was relieved. "I thought she was killed in one of the rooms they got... I'm sorry."

"Don't worry.", Mikey climbed into his Metal Knight suit, this one looked more weaponized. "I'll go back in. Sekingar, please take care of the support team here."

"Metal Knight, hold on a second. Are you sure you want to continue? You look exhausted.", Sekingar looked up at him as the Metal Knight head opened up. "You've already completed the top priority of the mission. What do you think about withdrawing for now?", he stopped talking as he was met with a dark glare.

"Oi, shit bastard! You don't get it do ya?! All life is equally valuable asshat!", Needle Star said as he crossed his arms. "So now that he knows, he has no other choice now dont he?"

"Mmm! Maybe we should go help!", Chui said excitedly as Kaemi nodded with a smile.

"Agreed, let us assist you!", Feather said as he popped his twin blades.

"Sorry, I'm good.", the metallic hand gave them a thumbs up as Metal Knight began walking into the entrance. Breaking it in the process. "Let's stay in our position."

"S Class...", Needle Star looked around the giant mech of a Hero. "I always thought I'd make it there some day, but the wall's hella high."