Chapter 36

Title: A Great Force

A large familiar tentacle whipped around a building, the large Hundred Eye-d Octopus had thwacked away several B Class and like a few A Class. The creature looked at one of the remaining Heroes, and used its tentacles to launch a train towards the B Class Hero Cow Lady.

Thankfully, another B Class Hero, Rank 77 "Bones", a man who was dressed in a black suit with a skeletal like theme. He swooped in and moved Manual to where they'll land into a window, which worked as the train flipped upside down.

Bones popped his neck with a groan. "You alright?", he asked the cow themed woman, who nodded. The two ran and picked up the fallen heroes and sprinted off as the Octopus chased after them.

"It's wiping us out by just fucking flopping around! Even if we manage to dodge it won't work!", Cow Lady said as they made it underneath a bridge, placing the Heroes down. "That thing is eating buildings and electrical poles to grow larger and toughen its hide. And the eyes all over it's body catch out every move, has there ever been a Monster this tough?"

"NAY!", Bones said with a confident tone. "This giant octopus may be tough, but even the toughest will be defeated!", his confidence was basically radiating around him.

"All right already! Just think of a gosh darn way to beat it! The damn calamari beat everyone else! So we're left!", Cow Lady said as her southern accent was a bit more noticeable right now.

"Do not worry Cow Lady, leave it to me.", Bones said as he leapt off the railings, despite Cow Lady's protests. "Don't worry, I can win. This is actually sorta lucky, there's an overturn milk truck.", he said as he picked up eight bottles. "My Quirk 'Bones' allowed me to be born with stronger bones than average humans, the more I drink the more density I gain!", he said as he chugged own two bottles. "If I drink all this milk! I shall become unimaginably powerful!", Bones said as he drank the last of the milk bottles, but drank one more just in case, and wiped off the stain on the mask. "That Octopus made its hide a little tougher, but my bones van counter and smash it!"

"OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!", Bones roared out as he clapped his hands together, his muscles seem to bulge a bit more. "Bone Density! Times Nine!", he said before getting a tentacle slammed on him... resulting in a whole body fracture.

"He was too hasty.", a muffled voice rang out, Cow Lady turned to see Death Baller, the Hero from before. "What's most necessary in any war isn't strength nor bone density. It's the ability to think and make decision in extreme circumstances."

"Death Baller?!", Cow Lady said in shock at how the man just looked... completely fine.

"I've been hiding out waiting for reinforcements. Along with my request, I shared information on the Octopus' weaknesses. It may have a tough hide, but it's still moving as flexible as it did a few minutes ago.", Death Baller said as he used his left hand to point at it. "It's eyes should be it's weakness."

Death Baller had a few more A Class Heroes behind him, such as Butterfly DX, Smileman, Ryukyu, Toad Chain, and Fat Gum. "All together, aim for the eyes! It's payback time.", the Gatling gun wielding hero yelled out.

"Seven A Class Heroes?! This just might work!", Cow Lady thought as she heard light footsteps approaching.

"Don't even bother.", the deep voice rang out. "A mediocre voice like this will only increase the harm of the surroundings and upset the Octopus.", Death Baller looked back to see S Class Rank 13 'FlashStep' is a young man with an androgynous appearance. He has shape blue eyes and short purplish hair with bangs brushed to the right side of his face. He wears a dark blue bodysuit with metallic bracers over his arms and upper chest armor with a long white cape over it. He adorns himself with two eight-pointed stars on either side of his head and on his cape. He has a chain strapped around his waist that holds his sheath and sword in place.

"Are you calling us mediocre?", Death Baller said rather annoyed and genuinely angry.

"Just shut up and watch. The eyes of any creature are the weak spots.", FlashStep, in a sudden move, disappeared faster than the blink of an eye. To him, he sprinted off and leapt into the air and stabbed one of its eyes, and started slashing at the rest. To the A Class Heroes, the Hundred Eye-d Octopus' eye's were suddenly slashed open, blue blood exploding, but they did notice FlashStep land down and jam his sword straight into its last eye.

After he was finished, he appeared back in front of them without so much of a sweat, then sheathe his blade quickly. But instead of the thing just dying, it thrashed around, due to its damaged eyes. Toad Chain used his sickle to block the falling debris as the other just ran. FlashStep knew he fucked up.

"Dammit! We gotta retreat!", Death Baller said as he quickly appeared in front of other heroes who were about to be smashed, then let out a barrage of bullets in the wounds. Before running off with the others. "I think I pissed it off even more!" "NO SHIT!"

FlashStep unsheathe his sword and took a stance, "I will stop it with a special technique.", he stopped before he notice it just... stopped. It was suddenly ripped off the ground and into the air, why?

Well, Tornado of Chaos was the one, Kirika looked at it with a bland look on her face, before she smiled and made her hand into a fist. The Hundred Eye-d Octopus was starting to become crushed, more and more as they blood was squeezed out of it. Kirika used a barrier.

"She just crushed it like a can!", the Heroes backed up as she dropped the ball... no like a literal ball, she turned the Octopus into a fuCKING BALL.

"T-That was close!" "Was she trying to kill us?!"

Kirika looked at them before getting a bit angry. "I heard the response was short on hands but here you all are just fooling around! And you FlashStep! If you're Class S then you should act like it!", she said with a slight mocking tone, there was Silence for a few seconds.

"Says the air headed bitch that stole my kill! You think you're tougher than me?!", FlashStep said with his first annoyed expression. "C'mon bitch!"

"Hey relax!" "Don't rope us into this!"

"What a bunch of useless fools.", Kirika said as she flew off, FlashStep rolled his eyes as he turned and started walking off, saying something different like: "Stupid little slut."

"I have to admit, we couldn't have won on our own.", Death Baller thought as he looked at the two leave. "Class A Hero are in a bad position."

Kaemi and Chui watched this all from above, Kaemi looking so... astonished at the speed of FlashStep. Not even she could see him, let alone keep up. Chui was the same, but with Kirika, someone who can lift something that large and be so small is just something she can wish to do. "Hey Chui, Where's Kira anyways?"

"Kira-san said she was killing off some other weaker Monsters in City B.", Chui said with a shrug.

"Got it."

"Hmmm... that was a fairly strong Monster.", Gyoro-Gyoro said as he watched through through a drone. "A Threat Level Demon stands little chance against two S Class Heroes.", he stroked his... 'chin'. "Tornado of Chaos is formidable, perhaps I'll face her."

"Ḋ̶̞̯̲̫̔͒̑͑͘͠ǫ̴̢̠̖̻̟͇̥̾̏͗͒̓͒̽́ ̴̨̧͚̺͕̪̝͉͉̀͛͜ṇ̷̓͌̋̀̎̌ò̵̡̺̖̟͜t̵̢͍̥̱̆͊͐̓͊͜͜ ̸̣͇̖̼͉͉͉̬͖̅̃̔̅͗̈́̇́̀͠ẉ̷̙̘͔͕͌͌̈́̒̀̆̾̋͛͑͜o̶̖͕̣͖̟͘r̶̫̂̽̎͜͠r̶̤̺͙̗͕̭͓̫͚͐͂͆͌̆̐͘̚̕y̵̗̳̲̥͑͝ ", Orochi's voice booms from behind the slug like monster. "Ḯ̴̡̛̳̱͈̺͕̱͙͈̊̐̄̈́̕̕ͅ ̷̡̦̺̗̦̺͕̳͓́̆̅͘̕̕͘c̸̭̬̩̪͛̋̿̑̃̑̓̎̕ả̶̛̛͈͔͉͎̖̆̉͊̂n̴̨̼͕̳͓̖̈́̆̃́͊̕ ̶̨͖̘͕̱͆̍̇̊ḿ̷͕̠̮̈́̐̒̏͊̆͘͘͝a̴̧̙̿̎k̶̨̥̝͍̰̯̭̤̣̈e̷͍͉̐̀̑̄͊ ̶̨̢͎̝̣͍̪̩͆͛̅̈́̒͘͘m̷̹̯̿̓ǫ̵̩̺̥̻͎̦̩͆͜ͅr̴̡͚̱͙̖̦̗̃e̶̤̳̣̬̺̝̯̦͓̣͒͊̐̈́͐̚ ̴̝̤̓M̷̰̱̔̽͐̃̈́̔́̕ǫ̷̢̝̳̳̠̟̝͆̎͊̌͗͌͘͜n̷̬̦͙͂̓̉̓̂̔͑̃s̷̡̢̠̬͓̰̭̜͚̾̋͆ͅt̸̹̗̳̙͑̈́͌̕ę̵̝̟̲͙͇̠̤̈̔̃̒̐̌̆͠r̴̼̰͉̿͊̾͂͒͒̑̈̈́̽s̸̨͉̫͈̭͚̆̑̏̃̌̓͊͊̔͠.", he said looking at the Metal Knight drone.
/End/