Chapter 56

Title: A single ray of light, illuminating the ruins of the bustling town where Monsters lurk.

"It's starting to get fairly late don't you think?", Toshinori said as he, Bang, Bomb, Moriko and Dominic were chilling out in Moros' apartment for a few hours now.

"Moros said he went to find Grayson and rushed out, but I doubt he'll find him just running around aimlessly.", Bang said as he was just laying down on the floor, Musashi sleeping right next to him.

"He's likely with those Monsters in their base.", Bomb suggested with a little shrug and scratched his chin.

"Master seemed incredibly determined. He probably may not returned until he's found the Monster Association's whereabouts and exterminate them all.", Dominic said as he fixed the piece of artificial flesh that was a bit crooked.

"Look, I know Moros is really powerful, but given his personality I can't help be a little worried.", Toshinori said stroking his sharp chin, and as he said, he looked worried. "If by some microscopic chance, he may have gotten captured-", he was stopped as Moros walked through the door.

"Hey guys, I'm back.", Moros greeted them as he took off his boots.

"We're you able to accomplish anything?", Bang asked as Moros walked in and was covered in blood.

"Man, I'm beat. I was in a tough spot back there.", he said as he puts on his golden restriction rings and took off his armor.

"!!?" "Really?!" "Did you actually manage to find Garou?!"

Moros had completely took off his armor which showed him in black clothing similar to Gray, only it was a body suit with a hole where the chest eye/orb was. "What? Toshinori and the grandpa's haven't left yet? It's getting kinda crowed in here.", he sighed a bit as he just sat down.

"MASTER! YOU'RE COVERED IN BLOOD! COULD THAT BE THE BLOOD OF THE HERO HUNTER?!"

"Nah, I just ran into some Monsters on the way home. As for why you're guest is as good as mine anyways, cuz that's not much of a problem I guess.", Moros said as he yawned a bit, picking at his sharpened teeth.

"So then, when you said you were in a perilous situation, just what?", Dominic cocked his eyebrow still confused.

"You're usually enthusiastic, can't believe you're so down.", Toshinori said as he messed with his little hair prongs.

"Wellll..... I kinda dropped my wallet. I had about four hundred thousand yen in there too.", Moros said as he aggressively scratched his tooth as Bang let out a sigh of relief.

"That's it? I was actually convinced you encountered Garou there for a second.", the old man said as he scratched his mustache.

Moros got up abruptly. "Now I remember! It was about that time!", Bang suddenly looked up at him aggressively.

"What?! Do you know of his current whereabouts?!", Bang asked him a bit shocked.

"When I started chasing the dine and dasher I forgot it!", Moros said in a bit of distress as he scratched the pointed ear of his. "I forgot the cabbage I went out of my way to buy at the restaurant!"

"I shall retrieve it for you!", Dominic said as he got up before Bang held him down due to the current state.

"Wait Dominic! You can't run in your condition!", the old man said as Dominic tried wriggling out.

Bomb was just severely confused at the sight before him. "Why are you all upset? It's just cabbage.", he shook his head in disappointment

The door bell rang, they all stopped what they were doing as Dominic got free and walked over and opened the door to see Snow. "You lot seem to be having fun."