Chapter 84

Titled: Something Huge

"That was pretty gaudy of you.", Psykorochi's booming voice said with a slight tinge of amusement as she... he... they? were looking at the tiny ant that was the daughter of Tatsumaki. "Splitting the entire area and lifting up the base. Did you want to show me more of your power because I have more skill?... amazing, truly amazing. Go on.", she said with a teasing smile on their face.

"Am I seeing things or did she get bigger?", Kirika's eyes tracked below her waist and saw that weird butterfly thing, but below that were tendrils. "Hmph, so she's absorbing energy through those tendrils? Thought so.", Kirika started to let out more of her power as she began throwing out a wave of psychokinetic energy to sever it. "If I drill through that area I can make you weaker easily."

Psykorochi let out a smile, looking down more amused at this attempt. "I knew you'd do that. But I'm guessing you don't understand still, in terms of power. I'm already above you.", she said as she brought her hands into a upside down triangle before thrusting it foreword.

Kirika's eyes widened as she immediately dodged the giant blast that shot right past her. The blast was so large that everyone could've seen it, not only that... it was strong enough to slice off a piece of the Earth. That piece of earth crashed down back with the rest of itself after gravity hit it. Kirika was amazed by this power along with her foe. "Splendid! So this is my new power?"

"What the hell was all that?", Kirika thought to herself as she ripped off a burnt sleeve. "I don't see how she could've attained that power just by absorbing monsters. Where did that even come from?"

"That energy scale... can it not be measured?!", Dominic said as his energy readings were of the charts... he couldn't understand it. "Where the hell did that massive wave of condensed energy come from?!"

"What the hell is Tornado fighting?", Toshinori said looking up before transforming into his Muscular form and holding his hand out in front of Juni. "Drive Knight, I suggest we leave and let Kirika take this thing on. We have to take the child away as far as possible.", All Might said with a furrowed brow.

Psykorochi let out a joyed laugh. "Was that guy who appeared during the fusion process even real?", she said before noticing Kirika's confused expression. "So you're curious? Hmph... such a cute worried expression, but still. You're chance of winning is nonexistent by this point, I was chosen by a superior entity and I was bestowed the power to defeat you.", she said as she went on.

Psykorochi thought back to when they were struggling for control over each other... that was when a giant surface appeared... "Brain cells, the structural diagram of the universe. It looked like Jupiter's surface... something like God, it stopped once it looked at me. I felt fear... yet... I felt relaxed. At the same time some power was flowing into me, in that instant I knew my destiny.", she said as she looked down to the city below, covered in flesh tendrils. "I can absorb all living entities through my flesh roots, and then after fusing the spirit became a massive thought entity. I am a star like lifeform, perfect in every way. So I wonder, could I become the earth?"

"Hah!", Kirika couldn't help but laugh at her absurd words. "You want to become Earth?", for some reason, her smug expression comes back. "With great power to absorb every living thing but at the end of it being alone. Sounds pretty dumb to me."

"Hmph, your lack of understanding our current situation is quite disturbing.", Psykorochi said as she pictured the whole Adam and Eve thing, although she wasn't even religious. "This was fate from the start. The end for any intellectual beings. But I alone was chosen as the last representative. I may not actually be the same in terms of Psychic power, but I am the strongest by far. Why is that so? People like you and Moriko aren't thinking about the future of the potential of psychic powers! He devoted himself to those... those worthless hero activities! He completely ignored my warnings!", she grits her teeth as a bright, pure crystal like aura exploded from her curvaceous figure. "And that is why you should all be defeated. Accept this punishment."

Kirika wasn't amused by this in the slightest, and put her hands on her hips. "Since you're not ready for it, even though strange, you'll be persuaded into another's bidding. I've heard of people gathering around Espers and manipulating them, but this is just ridiculous. When the time comes, don't expect anyone to save you.", Kirika said before cocking an eyebrow. "And aren't you an idiot? Calling on your little pet for help."

"You bitch! Calling me a damn idiot even though you've already witnessed my power?!", Psykorochi said as a vein bulged on her forehead. "You still won't acknowledge me?! Fine! Bring it on then!", suddenly, several of the dragon heads started to morph to life and began firing at her while Psykorochi did the same and blasted Kirika, who flew around and dodged these. "Do your best to resist the will of the Earth personally chosen by God, Kirika!", Psykorochi as their battle continued on.
/End/