Chapter 17

Title: Class S

"Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock!", the old Class S Hero said as he took the fighting stance of his very own martial art style. "It goes like that. So? Give it a try, you two seem to have good instincts."

Moros cocked an eyebrow, he wore a hoodie with yellow sleeves and the word 'EYEBALL' embroiled on his chest. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm more into doing my own thing. Dominic, you try.", the nineteen year old looked over to the cyborg.

"No thank you, I'm not interested.", Dominic said as he shook his head. "I search for absolute destructive power instead of self defense."

"Do not insult The Fist of Flowing Water Crushing Rock!", Gale piped in with a slightly infuriated tone. "I AM GALE! BANG'S BEST-!!!", Gale was caught by the throat.

"This is your best disciple Bang? I expected more than this.", Dominic said as he dropped Gale; who was coughing.

"Unfortunately all the others left in fear because I decided to not keep tabs on another one. That brat mowed down my most powerful and disciples.", Bang said as he remembered the image of when he got back. "His name is Grayson, he might be going by Garou at this point. He was one of my best disciples, great worth ethic combined with him being a prodigy. But trust me, I beat him all to hell and tossed him out."

"Wow, you kick some ass Bang.", Moros said with a little smile as one of the Hero Association staff members stumbled into the dojo, drenched in sweat.

"I'm from the Hero Association! There's an emergency summons of Class S Heroes! Please, you must come to headquarters!", he said, he finally looked up and noticed Dominic and Moros. "Oh! I hadn't notice you two! But since your Class S, would you like to join?"

"Mm, let's go. If it's requesting all S Class, then this means serious business.", Bang said as Moros hopped up. "Off we go."

City A:
Hero Association Headquarters

The trio of Heroes walked into the main headquarters, "Oh! How's it goin Silverfang!", a deep, yet calm voice said ahead of them.

Atomic Samurai, Class S Rank 4. A tall young man with handsome facial features, dark blue eyes with matching short hair, he was a muscular man with a red cloak tied to his waist, black samurai styled pants with an atom symbol on both sides, and two swords on his left side.  "Oh I see you've brought two others, S Class Hero Dominic I believe. And you... Moros."

Bang let out a hearty laugh. "Oh I see! You have already made each other's acquaintance!", he said as Moros bowed respectfully.

"Heh, I heard your inhumanly strong, right? Well, I believe a proper greeting is in order.", Atomic Samurai said as he held out his hand. "My name is Kazeseinaru, nice to meet you newbie.", he said as Moros shook his hand.

"I don't understand why you're treating this brat with such respect. Seriously.", a petite woman, commonly mistaken for being much younger than she really is. She has an adolescent face with golden yellow eyes, and Red hair that naturally curls up on the ends. She wears a form-fitting black dress with long sleeves, and four high-cut leg slits that show off her legs that had matching black stockings and low-heeled black shoes. "Listen runt, you're out of your league, so beat it."

"Who's sassy little child is that?", Moros said with a little grin, which caused Kirika to look annoyed.

"Class S Rank 2, Tornado of Chaos. But you knew that right Master?", Dominic said as the two walked past the midget. "Let's go grab a seat."

Moros and Dominic arrived finally, took their seats and noticed the diversity of the Heroes.

Class S Rank 17, Puri Puri Prisoner, who sat there looking around with his head on his hands. "This is my chance to get to know Dominic."