Chapter 62

Title: The countless momentary flashes he unleash are peerless you sharp, and faster than light itself

"Hup!", Blackluster grunts as he dug his fingers into a train, he lifted this up with ease before shaking the Monster's. The class A and Class B heroes easily sliced up the falling Monsters before Blackluster just threw the train off into the distance.

"Alright. We've cleaned up some Monsters that emerged.", Metal Knight said as his helmet lifted up. "Starting now, the surface team will be on standby. From here on out you leave the rest to us."

"As previously arranged, the invasion team members shall begin the hideout raid.", Sekingar said as he rubbed his neck nervously. "I'd like to emphasize that your top priority is the hostage's rescue. There will be no reinforcements for this mission, no matter what happens it's every man for himself!"

"EXCUSE ME!", Chui yelled out strained as she and Melee were currently struggling to squeeze PIGMAN down a flight of stairs. "PIGMAN-SENPAI IS STUUUUUCK!"

Suddenly, the ground below them was sliced into several pieces, causing Pigman to roll down into a pathway finally. "Master, will this operation truly be alright?", Iaian asked as he was behind his master.

"There's nothing to worry about. You can solve problem by slicin' it into bits.", Kazeseinaru said with a thumbs up.

"At any rate! Don't any of you die down there understand!", the adviser said rubbing his brow.

"You lot were so worked up about getting all the credit and jumped to attack the Heroes. So may I ask, why did you return with your tails between your legs?", Gyoro Gyoro said with annoyance hinted in his tone as he looked at a group of Monsters. "What happened to taking the heads of the Heroes? Hmmm?"

"W-Well" "Th-They're all strong y'know?" "Way stronger than we heard!" "They're too much to handle!" "NEARLY HALF OF US WERE KILLED ALREADY! AND THE HEROES ARE BASICALLY UNSCATHED! THERE WASN'T A CHANCE FOR US WINNING REGARDLESS!" "WE THOUGHT WE COULD DEFEAT THEM WITH THE OVERWHELMING NUMERICAL ADVANTAGE BUT WE WERE WRONG BY A LONG SHOT!"

"Do you fear death?", Gyoro Gyoro said with an unimpressed look on his face.

"ARE YOU JOKING?! WHO WOULD EVER WANNA GO OUT LIKE THAT?! WE JOINED RHIS ORGANIZATION TO WREAK HAVOC AS WE PLEASED WITHOUT FEAR!", One of the larger monsters said with a mentally and physically distressed tone.

"I see, if that's the case. You're of no use to me anymore, die.", Gyoro Gyoro surrounded the large group in a telekinetic cube, it slowly shrunk as the seconds went by.

"H-Hey!" "Gyoro Gyoro! Wait!" "Get away from me dammit!" "I can't!"

The cube slowly compacted to the point where they were all this tiny little meat cube. "If you're at least incapable of losing, you can be nourishment for Lord Orochi, here you go.", Gyoro Gyoro said as he flung the meat cube into Orochi's mouth. "What the hell are you lot looking at? Go now. Are you planning on leaving the Heroes to the Cadres and "Demons"? If you'd rather not become a meat cube, put your miserable lives to use and glean some information about the enemy. I've already informed you all of which of the S Class heroes you should target. You need only to move according to my instructions. We still hold the advantage, so do not falter and go!", he said with a demanding voice. He could sense that the Heroes have went ahead and split off from each other in different directions... easy pickings. "The real fight starts now."

"Oi, you're that super Fast Hero, FlashStep aintcha?",three different Monsters approached him with a taunting slowness.

"Make this simple for you and release the child.", Flashstep said with his bored expression.