Chapter 85

Title: A magnificent being

The red haired beauty that was Kirika was skillfully dodging Psykorochi's blasts of energy at her, dipping and dodging quickly. "I have to keep the line of fire away from the ground.", the red haired esper thought to herself before someone came on her communicator.

[They've finished evacuating the area]

"What about Toshinori?", Kirika said as she kept casually dodging the onslaught of energy attacks. She narrowed her eyes to the ground to see All Might zooming off. "Looks like he's escorting the hostage. And considering the enemy type, he's probably leaving this to me. A good decision on his part."

"Holy shit! It's a tsunami!", one of the civilians in a city a little bits away said as he saw the water rising.

"Hurry get to high ground!" "Shut up Obi-Wan! We don't have ti... me?" They looked shocked as the water was just rising, then suddenly large rocks exploded from the water, these were covered in a familiar pink glow.

This was all Kirika's doing, who grinned playfully as more than a hundred rocks were behind her. She thrusted her palm forward and sent out her own onslaught of terrain at her. The large Goddess that was Psykos growled as she blasted them, with this Kirika began flying around, smiling as she decided to do something different. She cocked her hand back before unleashing a large piece of terrain at the monster, Psykorochi put their guard up as the giant rock simply was cut in half upon contact.

Kirika herself expected this as she surrounded her with rocks before slamming them all together against her. The beautiful goddess like figure unleashed an energy wave that sent the large chunks of terrain flying off, her whip like hair swaying in the wind before turning to her opponent with an annoyed expression. "Is that all?"

The red haired woman smirked as the two began a clashing of attacks, energy balls and beams flying around with a vortex swirling around them, dragon heads roaring before unleashing more fire beams off into the sky.

One of these beams landing in a city nearby, ones where the recovered a Heroes were making their way to City Z. "Oooh boy, now that's something you don't see everyday," Snakebite Sneck said with a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead. "Looks like that giant red being is their boss."

"Looks like the end of the world here," Lightening Max said as he pulled out his portable telescope and zoomed in on them.

Within the harsh winds of the vortex combined with energy beams, Psykorochi was trying to hit her opponent, who simply kept flying around and throwing the energy blast right back at her. Using the rocks as cover, Psykorochi only seeing a red streak zipping around. "Hah! You think you can hide behind those rocks? I can sense energy you imbecile!", the large monster goddess grinned before blasting her, which... connected?! "Hah! Finally, I swatted that fly!"

Her eyes widened as she saw a pile of rocks shaped as a human fall down. "YOU'RE the idiot here! I can't believe you fell for that!" Psykorochi heard her voice, she turned her head around confused.

"Wow, your insides are really hollow.", Psykorochi looked down at one of her breasts to see tiny hands poking out.

"What the hell?!", Psykorochi said as the hands disappeared. "See ya Miss Paper Mache doll!", the large being cried out in agony as her body started contorting violently.

Psykos and Orochi's fused body was encompassed in a incredibly strong barrier during the entire battle. However there was one spot that they could not encase in the barrier. And that was the tower they were perched on, Kirika had flew in an disguised herself as energy to be sucked up in the roots, and thus successfully infiltrating their body.

The cocoon like egg that held their actual body began to get crushed by her pressure, but how did she not notice her before? Simple, Kirika lowered her psychokinetic output to a tiny fraction as to not cause suspicion. "Now I can finally pull this goddamn ants nest out the ground,"

The reason why she didn't pull the base out before is until know is because she was afraid of Psykos closing her barrier around the meat roots. "Or at
least in a bit, not everyone's out.", Kirika said her hand as a violent red aura encompassed it... before a black blade like sword pierced her palm. She winced as she saw the deformed butterfly creature in front of her, growling as it pierced her other hand before unleashing a shock into her body, Kirika coughed out a glob of blood as soon as she get it.

Kazeseinaru was scratching his chin, waiting to be dropped out of this mess, before seeing a humanoid shadow above him. "What the- oh god no!" He cried out as Puri Puri Prisoner landed on top of him and caused the both to crash into the ground.

"You shrewd little mouse! Did you really think you've won as soon as you saw a little bit of blood fly out?", Psykos/Orochi said staring at her with a toothy grin. Their humanoid flesh puppets chest opened up to show a large beak cannon charging energy. "Now taste the flames of my rage!!"

Kirika's eyes widened as the energy blast exploded in front of her, however, a blue energy blast exploded upwards and caused her energy blast to fly into the sky, effectively missing its target while also letting Kirika float off away.

Psykorochi looked down to see an electric blue blur zip around the tower before flying in front of her in the shape of a blue dragon... it was Dominic, the one and only. He brought his hands together to look like a roaring dragon, before a massive energy blast exploded from his palms. "THUNDER DRILL INCINERATION CANNON!", Dominic roared out as Psykorochi caught his blast and threw it back, he immediately dodged and let the blast fly off into space.

Dominic growled before he saw another few dragon heads, so he fired out from the ports of his chest and unleashed another Thunder Drill Incineration Cannon. "Hey! Drive Knight! All Might left this to me so don't get in that way unless you want to get thrown into a wall again!!!!", Kirika barked out.

Dominic gruffs in response. "All Might is just leaving it to you until Master Moros arrives! But it's the disciples duty to help with the Masters work! I'll handle the energy beams, you hurry and clean up this monster tornado!!!!!", the Cyborg said as he grits his teeth aggressively. "Such power, it's taking my all just to deflect it away! It's barely been five minutes and I already have to resort to my trump card!", he began contemplating... will he even make it?

"Alright.", Kirika said with a little grin before speaking to the others via telepathy.

"Dammit!", Moriko punched his dome as his eyes glowed violent red. "What the hell is even going on up there?!"

Suddenly, Psykorochi's well sculpted and curvy body split open to show Psykos' large face in the center. "YOU FOOLS!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFY ME!!!?!?!? I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM AND THE FINAL FORM OF HUMAN EVOLUTION! I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF SUPREME INTELLIGENCE!!!!!!!!"
/End/

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙚(Discontinued) 🎉