Chapter 2

Title: Crabby

A younger version of Moros, around 12 looked up at a large humanoid Crab, it possesses muscular features and a serious face with extended eyes. "Hey kid, shouldn't you be at home by now?"

"Mm? But I was just going home.", smol Moros said tilting his head, the large Crab bent down to his level.

"Heh! Your eyes are cold and lifeless, just like mine! Out of sympathy, I'll let you go. Besides brat, I'm looking for someone else, like a brat with a cleft chin. I'm gonna rip this little shit to shreds!", Crabman said as he walked away.

"Cleft chin?", Moros said as he walked back, passing an apartment building. But he noticed the kid, who was short, scrawny, and had a weird looking chin. "Holy crap!"

The kid looked at him, holding a basket ball. "What?", Moros chuckled lightly. "Hey um, did you see some crab thing nearby?"

"Yeah, I drew a pair of nipples on him while he was sleeping.", the cleft chin said with no care in the world.

"Of course... what should I do? There's no time to hide it... he ain't even cute at all... so if it's none of my buisness. Should I walk away?", Moros sighed, before he heard: I FOUND YOU!

Moros leapt our the way taking the kid with him, he looked up panting, it was the same Crabman. "What the hell am I doing?!", he landed before dropping the kid.

"Kid! He's after you! Go!" "But-" "Don't worry about me! Just go!" "But my soccer ;-;" "IF YOU DONT RUN I'LL YOU!"

"Oi! What's the big idea?! Are you tryna save that little brat?!", Crabman growled annoyed.

Moros looked at him irritated. "Oh shut up, this is just a childish prank dude, calm down for Christ sakes."

"HAH! Oh please, I've already diced up several people! No one makes fun of my appearance.... besides.", Crabman took a deep breath before he growled. "THAT DAMN PIECE OF SHIT BRAT DREW NIPPLES ON ME! AND WITH PERMANENT MARKER! AND WITH THESE FUCKING CLAWS I CANT EVEN WIPE THEM OFF!", he roared out. "I can't let him get away with it! If you interfere I'll make it so you're no hero ever again dipshit!", then... Moros started laugh quietly, before he broke out in laughs. "Are you laughing?"

"Oh man! You remind me of this monster from an old TV show! Hell, you look like him!", Moro's said before getting back handed him into a wall.

Crabman approached the child before getting a weak energy blast shot at his shoulder. "Wait a second... you fucking piece of shit. With the birthrate so low nowadays, I can't let a friggin kid die. And I remembered about wanting to be a hero as a kid, but I couldn't because of how destructive my Quirk is. But screw normality, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A DESTRUCTIVE QUIRK! I'LL BE A FUCKING HERO NO MATTER WHAT! SO BRING IT ON DIPSTICK!"

"Hah!", Moros was slammed into the ground, "What a fucking hero you are! You don't stand a chance!", Crabman said before Moros was suddenly gone. Suddenly, Crabman's eye was grabbed by him. Moros grits his teeth as he tried pulling it out, Crabman repeatedly started beating on him, or trying to do that and get him off. Moros clenched his teeth before his eyes started glowing a light blue. "Dammit!"

Moros yelled again before he ripped his eye out, causing a geyser if orange blood and organs to erupt. Moros panted heavily, looking at Crabman with a growl. His eyes narrowed before his eyes glowed again.

"It's been three years after that, and since then I've started training and attained a form I guess... but why do I feel so empty?", Current teen Moros said, he was currently wearing a school uniform. Which invoked a light grey unbuttoned blazer with a white dress shirt underneath, wearing a dark blue tie. It also involved dark green pants with black dress shoes.

What snapped Moros out of his thought was coffee jelly. A bright childlike smile grew in place of his usual face, "Ooooh!", Moros junked up and grabbed the coffee jelly. "Finally! I fucking found it!", he said looking at the price. "Mmm, four hundred yen? Sweet.", he looked up to see more. "Four hundred yen or two hundred yen... quality over quantity!", Moros said as he got the two hundred yen instead.

Moros waited in line, the store shook violently, "Hmm?", suddenly, half the building was gone, the civilians screamed in terror before running away. "... but wait I have to pay for it though!", Moros sighed before placing it down.

"Lets see who interrupted my free time.", Moros cracked his knuckles annoyed.

"HAHAHAHAH! Whoooooweeee! Nice one little bro, you killed thousands! Now onto the next town!", a scrawny middles aged man wearing nothing but black, a lab coat and glasses.

His 'little bro' was a giant, he resembled a giant human body without skin, steaming, with a white, bone-like armor covering his enormous muscles. Most of his skeleton and muscle tissue became visible, including his tendons. He also had two tubes, protruding from his chest and running over his shoulders to his back.

"So this is what being the strongest feels like. Cool.", The towering creature thought to himself, smiling lightly. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! LITTLE BRO! Ya got a man on your shoulder.", the elder brother said as Moros sat on his left shoulder, only for the towering figure to hit his right shoulder instead.

Moros quickly covered his ears, "BIG BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!", the cries of anguish rang out in the surrounding area from the towering creature. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!! I JUST WANTED TO BE STRONG! AND I FINALLY BECAME THE STRONGEST MAN!"

"So... how does it feel anyways?", Moros asked with a pair of ear plugs. Before he was grabbed by Maru.

"I don't know who you are! But it's your fault my brother is dead! BEHOLD THE POWER...!", Maru threw him into the ground before launching a barrage of punches into him. "OF THE STRONGEST BROTHERS!!", after more than 500 punches, which created a large hole in the ground, he panted heavily. "I am the strongest man!... but why do I feel... so empty?"

"Tell me about it.", Moros' voice echoed from the hole, before a slip blue streak to crash into Maru's face. Causing Maru's face to cave in. Moros' body now has grew spiky plates and his spine and the surrounding tissue became exposed, while his skin changed to a navy blue color with light blue markings that emitted energy. He was shown with an additional yellow eye under his chest which moved in sync with his original, now yellow eye and his hair was completely spiked up becoming slightly darker in color.

"Being Strong is kinda boring."