Chapter 75

Title: Change. Awaken a single emotion bursts out: Rage

"Dammit! The impact of that slash reduced me to my skinnier form!" Fatgum said as he was now skinny gum from the force and impact of a Dragon Level attack. "Are you okay there?"

Wanama was both terrified and amazed by the performance she saw behind them. "Y-Yeah!", she said with a smile before Dominic sped by and picked them up along with the other Heroes and Sekingar on his back.

"Wanama! Don't let go of my hand!", Sekingar said as he had grabbed her hand in the split second. Dominic was speeding towards their entrance before being met with a hill, sending some of the Heroes up, thankfully Sekingar managed to keep them down and save Fatgum from being met head first with a train track.

"That was a close one! Is everyone alright?", Dominic asked in worry as he kept speeding away.

"Don't worry about us! Floor it and get us out of here!", the adviser said, which made Dominic nod in acknowledgment.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOIN'?! We have to pay you back for killing our comrades!" "Looks like you've got your hands full, let's lighten the load for you Mr. Hero!", two velociraptor like Monsters leapt out of opposites sides, suddenly, they were met with six energy blast which instantly killed them. Another one of Dominic's upgrades were his arms, they had opened up these ports and had fired out smaller Incineration Blasts. Dominic had slid out of the gated fence and was met with the Hero Association Police forces... and kinda dropped the Heroes once he got past the gate.

"Everyone present?", Dominic looked back to see some thumbs ups. A little while later they were being treated, some more than others, some even regained consciousness like Chui, only a bit.

Sekingar was treating his own injury, using his tie to stop the blood flow in his arms and wrapping up his missing hand. He jabbed a needle into his veins to stop the pain until proper treatment. He also has a phone pressed up against his ear. "Hello? This is Sekingar, get me Sitch... Yeah, we rescued Wanama and are transporting her via Police vehicles.... yeah. Unfortunately the support team were completely defeated, it was thanks to Demon Cyborg and Drive Knight that we survived... hey! Drive Knight!", he called out to the blond cyborg as he looked over to him, "Sitch wants to talk to you!", he said as he threw his phone at him.

Dominic used his rocket fist to grab the phone and held it to his ear. "Yes?"

[Disregarding the circumstances, you've truly done us a great service. I express my utmost appreciation for this. We owe you a complete apology for leaving you out of this plan... but please, we require your strength... if possible]

Dominic nodded as he hung up, hopped down and placed the phone on Sekingar's chest. He looked over to see Demon Cyborg holding the charred corpse of Nyan Nyan. "Would you like me to transport you to the Hero Association?"

"No thank you, I can return on my own. Please, take care of the injured.", surprisingly, Demon Cyborg had a soft smile on her face. Dominic gestured to the corpse and nodded. "This thing? I'll be dissecting and studying it for a form of Bio Weapons, we require study on the un-researched life forms. In all the Eras of Mankind has often used Animals and Insect body's to reference breakthroughs in technology. As long as it's for the sake of justice, even Monsters will be used to do this."

However... Nyan Nyan was somewhat alive, not completely alive but enough to stay conscious. "Th-This sucks... I shouldn't have picked a fight with y- you. If they had someone who could take out an Executive with one punch... of course they'd have someone who'd dissect and used Monsters for research..."

"What?! Master Moros had already joined the fight?", Dominic looked at Sekingar who was still on the phone. "Will you tell Sitch that I shall be returning to the battlefield.", Sekingar nodded and popped his neck and winced a bit. "Mr. Fatgum, can I leave taking care of them to you?"

"Yeah! I can handle this, I may be a C Class but I ain't a pushover.", Fatgum nodded as he hated how useless he was during that fight, who knew what would've happened if he joined... probably not much.

"Drive Knight take this.", Demon Cyborg threw a chip at Dominic and grabbed it. "This is the information of all the Monsters Demon or Above.", she said, the two cyborgs exchanged stares and nodded as if they were communicating mentally, before they took different directions.

Within the pathways of the Monster Association, you could hear flesh rapidly attacking some more flesh before Puri Puri Prisoner was sent crashing out of the brick wall and into a hallway, blood trailing behind him. Once he was flat on his back he was still sliding before he stopped, covered in cuts, bruises and blood. "I didn't expect to be beaten up so badly... it's no use... I can't move! I need the time to recover enough so I can run, but I know my opponent won't let that happen. I guess this is my final moments... I'm sorry...", suddenly, a familiar meaty black foot softly flicked his head. "What?! These Muscles! And these pheromones... oh my!"

Superalloy Blackluster was nearby and had heard this crash and found him eventually. "Your muscles have been damaged quite a bit. Who did this?", he asked in concerned.

"Garou the Hero Hunter had appeared... he's stronger than we thought...", Puri Puri coughed out in dread of even saying his name now.

"The Hero Hunter huh?", Blackluster turned his eyes to ahead of him, seeing four holes and a figure leaping through them and landed to where Puri Puri made impact with the wall. It was Gray in his mindless glory, his eyes still blank and he seemed devoid of any emotion.

"He's becomes much stronger than we imagined... don't make light of him because he's a teenager Alloy. He's strong enough to give an S Class a beating. I know you have unparalleled physical strength, but it would be difficult for even you to fight head on... I know it's not much because I'm the weakest S Class of them all... but know not even I could get even one bit in.", Puri Puri coughed out more blood, these words made Blackluster smile.

"Very well, I understand! I'll crush Garou in your place!", Blackluster said as he took a fabulous pose. "There's no need to worry, he's not the only one without as much as a dent on him!", he said as he popped his knuckles and grinned wider. "Now then, will you be an opponent worthy of my full power?"

Gray didn't respond, nor even acknowledged what he said before he started walking menacingly towards him. "So you're approaching me? Very well, come as close as you'd like, I'm looking forward to this!", Blackluster said as he too, started approaching Gray.
/End/