Chapter 72

Title: A Punch of Sparkling Youth!

A small lizard like monster was looking up in horror of the immensely obese man in front of it. "I thought this fatass would be easy pickings if a group attacked him all at once... but he ate EVERYONE!", it said before being grabbed. "W-Wait! Hey! You're human right! D-Dont eat me!", it said before being eaten by the pig man, and was being slowly digested.

Before Pig Man could roll off somewhere else he was engulfed by Toothy, who was surprisingly bigger than him. He burped as he was enjoying the best buffet in town. It looked down alarmed as he felt his current much was trying to burst out violently, it coughed heavily before spitting out Pig Man.

The fat man rolled a bit before regaining his footing, his eyes was glowing brightly before he lunged at Toothy. The two began to clash, fat vs fat.

"Oh hell no! I ain't dyin just yet! I can't believe a human can get this strong just by wielding a weapon!", a mole looking Monster said as it quickly limped away from the assailant. "Guess I've got no choice."

"Where'd it go?", Iaion said as he along with his two buddies were searching for the escaped monster annoyed.

"With those injuries there's a chance it's nearby.", Bushido said as he stroked his goatee... they stopped once they saw an opened vault like room...

"Do you feel it? A dangerous presence is right there.", Iaion said as Urushihara nodded.

"There also just be another Monster inside besides that running mole monster guy.", the purple haired swordsmaiden said as they noticed a smaller(regular room sized) vault within this large vault. They saw the Monster...

"Is that a fish tank?", Iaion muttered, confused on why the Monster was trying to tip over the tank. But he didn't notice the eye balls with the piranhas.

The Monster cackled as it got on the slight open ledge the tank had. "Heheh! Even Lord Gyoro Gyoro had trouble with this one! They're the most mysterious monsters in the entire Association! But their strength earned them the position of executive!"

"Wait! Executive?! You mean those little fish?!", Urushihara tried not to laugh as he saw the heavy fish tank being pushed.

"Not even I know what'll happen! But have some fun with him!", the Monster said as he kicked the fish tank over. Only to be pulled down by the piranhas, he screamed in pain. "Dammit! Let go you little shits! I'm in your side!", he screamed before being drowned by the living water, it swirled around it before devouring the Monster. Growing larger in size.

"Wait, it assimilated the water in that monster?!", Urushihara was now... very terrified of this strange creature.

"Don't get too close, you'll get absorbed like that Monster!", Iaion yelled out as he quickly sliced up the piranhas that lunged at him, trying to eat him into sushi. "The fishes themselves aren't that hard... but-!!!", he gasped as a water jet formed a tiny hole in his sword. "This is a problem... Master hasn't taught us how to cut water!", he looked on at the Disaster Level Dragon Monster: Malice Natural Water.

Somewhere else in the Monster Association, a wall began cracking before Puri Puri Prisoner dived through the wall, looking around. "Naughty Kitty... I wonder where he ran off to. Uh oh, I swam too deep.", he said as he noticed he was in a room... not an empty room, it had an old messy bed, a coffee table, and a broken chair.

However... the eye catcher was a very familiar man, covered bin soot and ash, black clothing covering their entire body... with very familiar spiky reddish black hair chained to a wall. "THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL MAN HERE TRAPPED! IM COMING!", he said as he sprinted over, the 'unknown man' twitched. "Ah waking up? I am the S Class Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner, now that I've found you, I can help you... wait... you look oddly familiar.", he said a bit taken aback...

Gray's eyes suddenly shot wide open as he looked right at him, his eyes had no pupils, just completely white and devoid. He snapped the chains around his wrists, in response Puri Puri Prisoner put up his Bristle Armor before Gray speed blitz him, unleashing several hundred blows into him. After he stopped, Puri Puri took a knee and coughed blood.

"I... I can't get up! I absorbed the impact with my bristle armor... but I took so much damage?!", he looked up in complete horror as Gray's eyes glowed yellow and let out a vicious roar. "Waking up this man... was a terrible mistake!"

Released Moros was wandering the pathways before being met with multiple pathways and stairs, he took a right once he got there. "Who knew there was a whole world underneath? I thought this was ancient, but it feels like I'm in an ants nest.", he said as he sighed a bit. "I don't got my ring on me, so this'll be annoying once I find their leader and give em a word or two.", he said as he punched through a Demon Level Monster. "Ah, might as well have fun."

"Around... more than a eight, no, seventy possibly over a hundred kilograms. So not the kid. And this aura is unlike one of the strike team members. Must be a humanoid Monster. They're unaware... so this'll be quick.", FlashStep thought as he was hiding behind a wall, once Moros got close he sped past him trying to cut him. He thought he did... before noticing him DODGE. "W-WHAT?!"

"Hey there.", Released Moros said as he stood in front of him, FlashStep tried to recognize him, he couldn't put a finger on it but... he knew he's seen him. "I said! HEY!"

FlashStep took a step back. "That's not the problem, it's fast! Incredibly fast!... was it a fluke? Or does that mean... WAIT! Class S Rank 1!... it's him... he can definitely match my speed then. Should I test him again... no... I can't do it, if he could dodge my sword movements that means he could read my movements like a book... I've gotta check!", he said as he performed the Flash Slash on him, only for Released Moros to easily grab the blade between his finger tips.

"You wanna fight don't you?", Released Moros said very irritated.

"W-Wait! I'm not a Monster! Look at me!", he coughed a bit before sheathing his blade. "I'm the class S Hero, Lightening a FlashStep, I hope you can forgive me for attacking you."

The alien laughed a bit before just popping his knuckles. "Ah don't worry about it... wait, why are you down here anyways?"

"You're saying the Hero Association didn't inform you of the situation? This is the Monster Association, the enemies here are pretty brutal.", FlashStep was a bit taken aback, he'd knew the Association would inform their biggest trump card.. but didn't know the actual reason.

"Wait you mean the Association was right below my house?! I COULD'VE FOUGHT AN ARMY WHENEVER I WANTED TO?!", although Moros was pretty smart... he didn't know the obvious nor even asked.

"Wait, you mean you live in City Z? Heh, of course someone of your level would live here as a training ground... plus I hurt the rent here is cheap.", the lightening fast Hero said with a bit of admiration. "Forgive me for attacking, it's an old habit of mine. Do me a favor and go, we can't afford to waste our biggest Trump Card... fuck it."

"So, wanna just go find the leader of this whole operation?", Moros said, knowing he'd kill Orochi probably, he was kinda seeing if there was anyone else like him.

"Let's go then.", FlashStep said as he and Moros sped off, they were pretty equal in speed regardless.
/End/