Chapter 74

Title: It's nice to take a break every once in a while, let's take it easy

Nyan Nyan leapt over the newly transformed Demon Cyborg, her Tactical Transformation: Chariot, transformed her into a sleek motorbike. The motorbike drifted. "Looks like this toy is worth playing with.", the cat said as he landed a bit ahead of her. The possible cyborg turned around and reeved her engine and darted at him.

Instead of hitting him straight up, she turned and started circling him, a thick cloud followed her tracks. "A smokescreen?!", Nyan Nyan coughed before covering his snout. "No! It's poison gas!", Demon Cyborg in her chariot rushed out of the cloud of poison gas, in response, Nyan Nyan quickly slipped into the ground from a crack, slithering down quickly. "I can't tell what she's gonna do next! It wouldn't be fun if I got hurt while playing with a toy. I'll retreat for now.", he felt a burning sensation on the right side of his cheek. "YEOUCH! HOT HOT HOT!!!", he leapt out of the crack, he was missing a sort of his cheek now. "ACID?!"

Demon Cyborg stopped as she started firing missiles from her side. "It's a specifically manufactured dissolvent. The thinner you are the quicker you die, it's like dropping Oblaat into water.", she said as Nyan Nyan lunged at her, appearing behind her and popped his claws.

"You think running is my only talent huh?!", the cat said incredibly infuriated before being buck kicked in the face and sent flying into the air. Demon Cyborg had quickly changed Tactical Transformations, she went from Chariot to Tactical Transformation: Knight, the centaur form.

"So the anesthetic gas didn't have any effect huh? Which means unfortunately, I'll have to give up capturing him. Tactical Transformation: Flying Chariot.", Demon Cyborg har transformed into a bulky compact projectile with four wings and forms rocket engines that propel her forward, she launched herself into the air and above Nyan Nyan before quickly transforming into her Tactical Transformation: Bishop, a large humanoid robot with a crested helmet. She slammed her large fist into the cat Monster, crashing down into the ground... only to not feel anything underneath besides ground.

"He disappeared? No, I can sense an organism inside this armor.", the feminine cyborg thought as she felt the Feline Retribution inside. "Ah, trying to destroy me inside? That leaves me with no other choice.", she thought as she willing it exploded her Tactical Transformation, reducing it to tiny pieces that were still functional regardless and reformed into the box next to her.

Nyan Nyan was sent flying out as a result, he landed quickly, incredibly annoyed. "You reverted back to normal. Well, you missed your best chance at winning, but that tactic won't work! I just decided on how to kill you!", he said as he extended his claws.

"What a coincidence, I have to. Tactical Transformation: Gold!", she said calmly as her shape changing box swirled around her. Nyan Nyan growled before he let out another Feline Retribution, this one sliced through the ground all around them. But thankfully, her Tactical Transformation could endure it, Tactical Transformation: Gold adds a layer of golden armor to his body. Her hair turns white and her armor flares between its plates.

"Yeah! I know how to kill you now!!!!", the feline Monster grinned as he started charging at her. "I'll skip inside your body and destroy you from the inside! I wonder if Cyborgs fee pain?", he said as he slipped underneath the falling debris. "Feline Retribution!", he called out as Demon Cyborg was smacking away the debris. Her scanner was locating the cat, once she located him, she punched the ground, destroying it easily.

Once the dust settled, she looked around. Only to feel something slip inside the gap in her neck. She slapped it, only to feel nothing, then Nyan Nyan looked his head out and slipped back inside before he could be hit. "Over here.", he said tapping her shoulder, she did the same thing but got a feline retribution on the other side. "Hehehehe! You're speed, power and armor are insane. But they won't do you any good on the inside right? Time to do a bit of remodeling- Huh?", he felt the internal heat increase.